25

"I don't think we have time for that", Blue said through his phone, to Hau. Hau hummed and then nodded, eye closed. "It's okay. We understand, you guys are here for your work and not to play around. See ya."
"ALSO SAY HI FROM ME TO (NAME)-"

Hau hung up and let out a sigh, looking at the four people sitting on the floor, waiting patiently for their other friend.
"I guess it's only the four of us, playing truth or dare", Hau said, then sat next to Lillie.

"Tch. I'd rather play without them, or else they'll flirt with (Name)- I mean, they'd just annoy me", Gladion said and crossed his arms, looking away. (Name) looks at Gladion and let out a small giggle, before turning back to Hau. "Well, let's make the best of it. Hau, truth or dare?", you ask. He tapped his chin, thinking wether to choose truth or dare, but his choice was clear soon.

"Dare! Dare! Oh man, I hope to eat some malasadas!", Hau said, with a smile on his face. "I really think it's time for you to stop eating so much malasada kid-", Guzma told him, but he didn't finish his sentence, since Hau started mocking him.
"I rEAllY tHink iT's tImE fOR yOu tO StoP eAtInG sO mUch mAlAsAdA."

"Uhh.. Okay. Well! I dare you too, kiss Lillie on the cheek", (Name) said, clapping her hands together. "Huuuuuhh?? I mean, I'm okay with that too!" The tanned boy leaned over his girl and kissed her on the cheek, making her blush madly and her brother furious.

"Aye it's my turn now! Guzma!" The white haired male looked at him and raised an eyebrow, questioning. "Truth or dare?"
"I guess, truth", the male responded with a shrug. Hau hummed, thinking what he should ask the older male.

"Ah, I know!", Hau said, all of a sudden and crawled to Guzma, whispering something into his ears. The white haired man turned red and covered his face with his arm. "I-I can't answer that", was all that Guzma was able to let out.

"Ohh! You sucker haha!", Hau said laughing. Guzma reddened even more and looked at the floor, while the others looked at them in confusion. "What's going on?", you asked. Gladion squinted his eyes over Hau and had a skeptical look on his face. Hau giggled nervously and scratched the back of his head.
"W-Well.. Guzma! You tell them." - "Huh?!"

The white haired male looked up and blushed again. He pressed his lips together and closed his eyes. "He asked me to tell you guys my crush..", he said all embarrassed. Lillie smiled, "Hey Guz, it's okay! We won't tell anyone." Guzma looked at the blonde girl and hummed, but then sighed. "Alright. So my crush is.."

He looked at all of them, including yourself. A sigh followed. "My crush is.. MYSELF HAHAHA!" Gladion rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "Stupid loud old man." The white haired male laughed, hearing Gladions' complaining and leaned over him. "Okay Gladion, so truth or dare?"

"What?! I'm not playing this childish game." - "Oh you're scared of telling the truth I see~", the ex leader of Team Skull mocked. Then he turned over to you. "(Name), truth or dare?" You didn't think he would choose you next. You tapped your chin and then smiled. "Dare", you replied.

Everyone ooooh-ed in the room, except the edgy blonde teen and you. "Wow someone is really brave here", Guzma said, while his grin got bigger, "I dare you, to kiss Gladion."

"Woah, no no no no no, she can't do that! I mean, she probably doesn't want to-" - "I don't mind", you said, shoulder shrugging. Gladion turned a little red and was taken off by surprise. You moved closer to him, you could feel his hot minty breath on your skin. You touched his forehead, looked into his emerald green eyes. It was like they melted together with yours, and then, you gave him a kiss on the nose.

"What?! I meant on the lips!", Guzma whined. You cheekily smiled and got back to your place, while Gladion sat there, shocked what just happened and had his finger placed on his nose, while reddening after minutes.

"Let's stop here. I think it's getting late. (Name) you can sleep here over", Lillie explained with a smile. "What about me?", Guzma asked and tilted his head.

"You - Go home."

Guzma sighed and stood up, walking to the door, waving us goodbye and left. "Wow that was a little harsh", Hau said nervously. "Noo! I think it was fine", Gladion said proudly, after Lillie sent him home.

"So Hau can sleep in my room, BUT ON THE FLOOR!", Gladion said, eyeing Hau skeptically, "And (Name), you sleep in Lillies' room."
"No stop Gladion, I think there's a misunderstanding. You Gladion share your room with (Name) and Hau comes with me."
"Um..", you said awkwardly. "Ugh fine.. But Hau, don't you dare to touch my sister." Hau waved his arms, making sure he wouldn't get in danger. "Don't worry, I won't."

Gladion stood up and walked to the door, waiting there. You didn't know he was waiting for you. "Are you coming or not?", Gladion asked. You looked at Lillie, she gave you a supportive nod and smiled. "Y-Yeah, wait for me."

-

OMG FINALLY A CHAPTER AAAA!
I couldn't think of a chapter for two months! But finally, I wrote one. Anyways, how is everyone? I'm not really fine, but I try to stay positive :3
See you in the next chapter~!

 Anyways, how is everyone? I'm not really fine, but I try to stay positive :3See you in the next chapter~!