Chapter Thirty-two

The letter left on the kitchen bench.

Dear Lorain and David,

I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. You gave birth to a wonderful son who I am madly in love with. You took me in when I was the reason he was in this accident. You treated me like one of your own children. You made sure I never felt alone through all of this.

I wear black today, not because I know Travis is going to die, but because when I first met that wonderful son of yours, he was wearing fully black.

In all honesty, I don't know why I'm writing this to you. I guess it's a way for me to write down everything that I'm feeling and why I'm about to do what I'm going to do.

You have made myself and my family apart of your family, you opened your arms to us. And I'm so very thankful.

Please never show this to my mother, it would tear her apart. I love her so much, but everytime I try to think of saying goodbye to her.... I just can't. She gave me so much, and I just can't bare to say goodbye to her.

Ever since I met Travis, my life has been filled with so much emotion, I have so many happy memories all thanks to Travis. He picked me up when I was down, he held me when not even my own feet would hold me, he was at my side no matter how bad things were with me, he loved me unconditionally.

I wish I could say they same. I do love him, more than anything. But I also know how bad I reacted when I found out about werewolves, and Parker. I've grown to be comfortable around werewolves, and I've love Parker every day since I met him properly.

I guess you could say, this is my goodbye. My final words that you will hear.

I don't really like goodbyes, so I guess goodbye for now. I hope to see you all wherever I may end up. I don't know what exactly is waiting for me on the other side. I hope it's Travis, and I hope that one day you'll join us (When you get old and die naturally though.) .

Thank you for everything you've ever done for me and my family. I'm sorry for all the trouble I have caused. And I'm fully and wholeheartedly sorry for taking your amazing son out of your lives.

Yours sincerely,

Naomi.

* * * * *

Comment and vote.