Brim: Pros and Cons

The pros and pros of Brim.

Me gotz that request. c:

Pros:

- it'd have been good for Tim to have someone he could rely on on that level. You understand? Like, I'm sure Brian did much for Tim and knew more than everyone else, but he probably would have done and known more if Tim was his boyfriend.

- Brian would maybe be still alive. I have the theory that Tim knew who Hoodie was, and yeah.. If they were a couple, things maybe would have not turned out this way.

- it's adorable.

- it'd have been more likely for Tim to team up with Hoodie.

- I dislike Jam. [Jay/Tim]
Also, there is no other ship implying Brian, and that sucks! Just like he himself does on Tim's d-...

(Question: who do you think is top and who's bottom? Tbh I'm not sure.)

- MH would have been even sadder. Like, Tim killed his boyfriend and they had somewhat problems in their relationship.

Don't deny that it is kinda sad. (Same for Jaylex tho)

Negative pros:

- like in the Jaylex chap: MH is better without any love story. It's Slenderverse, not Slove.

- I think Hoodie's a bit abusive? It sometimes seems like he's really tormenting Tim.. What am I talking, it doesn't seem like it, it is that way.
Or what do you call it when your boyfriend is stealing your pills that you have to take when you're having a seizure? Or when he's using Tim as a puppet?

Not the healthiest of a relationship.

- Tim's team up with Jay probably wouldn't have happened. He would have stayed with TTA, even though it was important for Tim to team up with Jay, so he could be introduced as a new main character slowly. Also Tim was that way almost always on camera; if he stayed with Brian he would have barely been seen and with Jay filming everything, Tim easily picked up his HABIT of filming everything, too.

- Tim and Brian's child would have been mentally very fucked up...

So. That's it.
I can't think of any other pros. xD

Slowly running out of chapter.
shIt.