Masky Cosplay (plus off-topic stuff (It wasn't on purpose, tho..)

Heya, guys!
As I said, today is (or actually tomorrow lol) Karneval. That's a feast where people dress up as everything they want, get drunk and make parties. (to put it simple. Also, there is some religious background in it (if I remember correctly) but honestly? I don't really care about it. :'))

So. Means, I went to school as Maskeh.
And it looked like this:

(I didn't know what to do with my hair, so I had it just down

(I didn't know what to do with my hair, so I had it just down.)

It was kind of sad that nobody recognized me and even mumbled to themselves when I walked past them: "What is this thing?"
But it was soo much fun! I made one of my fave teachers even jump! :D

*off-topic*

APROPOS TEACHERS! It's always so awesome because some of them dress up, too! (mainly the males one because today was Alt-Weiber/"Old-Woman". On this day, the girls are the ones to go crazy and wild and it's tradition to cut off a man's tie, for example. (I did it, too. I have the first piece of the teacher's tie I scared! :3))
Like, one teacher looks like Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock and what did he do? He wore the Sherlock hat. Or my class teacher, he was a complete mess. He came with an Angela Merkel mask, had a pink wig and wore make-up under the mask.

But we had some more normal teachers (like my English teacher; she wore a red, shiny hat, sunglasses and had some kind of star on her cheek with four another female teachers, but they had green, blue, white, etc. hats) and some who didn't dress up at all.

And now let me tell you about the best costume ever:

Donald Trump.

The girl that came like him was wonderful. She wore a blonde wig, a suit 'n stuff, but.
Her whole face was painted orange.

Uhh.. Shit. I just noticed I went off-topic.. Sorry. :x I'm gonna mark from where the off-topic stuff starts.