Part 8

Khushi looked at him with tears in her eyes. Why Devi Maiyya is hell bent on testing her tonight?

With so much difficulty she have pushed Arnav ji away earlier. She thought after however she have talked and said, he wouldn’t even look at her in anger but here he is asking for marriage again that too now as she have demanded.

What should she do now?

What can she say now ? What reason will she gave for her denial now when he is doing what she have asked? Arnav ji wouldn’t back off without a proper explanation which she can’t give him now.
She looked around at her and his family, their faces showing eagerness and happiness, then she looked for the person who is behind her turmoil. He is not here, must be hiding after what he did. Yes he was the one who poured oil there so Anjali can fall which was luckily seen by Khushi but before she can do anything she saw Anjali walking there so she ran to save her.

She looked at Arnav who was waiting eagerly for her reply and looked around the crowd of guests. No! She can’t do that. He is ready to do anything for her , she can’t hurt him more and make a fun of him in front of this entire crowd.

Khushi: Yes! I’ll marry you Arnav ji. She forwarded her palm so he can slide the ring in her finger and whole crowd broke into cheers.

Arnav got up and hugged her in front of everyone without any care and Khushi just rested her head in his chest. She is tired now, she’ll just go on the way Devi Maiyya is showing her. She’ll fight with Shyam by staying here, she wouldn’t let him hurt her loved ones. He wouldn’t dare to come near her here as she’ll be Arnav’s wife now and it’ll be not so easy for him and she’ll soon gather proofs against him to show his real face to family.

Arnav hugged her feeling contended , he was angry , damn furious after what happened sometime ago between him and Khushi but after breaking many things and letting out his frustration when he thought about everything. He decided he wouldn’t let her go, may be till now he have only hurt her and not give her enough reasons to trust him but he is selfish men. He’ll marry her tonight, if not to prove her anything than for himself because simply he can’t let her go. She also loves him, she have confessed it , she is just scared and couldn’t trust on him completely looking at how careless have he been in his earlier relationships. So he’ll win her trust, Arnav Singh Raizada never accepts defeat, so this time it’s a matter of his heart, like hell he would let her go so easily. He’ll win her trust along with her Love with time and he’ll start with their marriage tonight.

To be continued……………….