Part 22

Khushi was running around, completing all her household chores, today is first day of her course and she don’t want to get late. After making breakfast with Payal, both left to their rooms to get ready. Khushi entered inside the room to hear the sound of shower running and knowing Arnav is already inside taking shower, she hurriedly pulled out his clothes and keeping them on bed fetched other necessities like handkerchief, wallet etc. She looked something simple to wear for herself, she can’t wear those designer suits and sarees for institute.

As Arnav came out from the bathroom with towel tied around his hips and one encircled around his neck, with which he was wiping his hairs, he looked surprised looking at Khushi running around the room cleaning and making it presentable.

Arnav (shaking his head): Khushi! Leave all that. HP can do this, you should get ready now.
Khushi (nodding): Yes, I was just waiting for you to come out.
Arnav: Oh ok. Now go and get ready, fast!
Khushi: I have kept your clothes, wallet etc on bed, you also get ready ready till then I’ll change my clothes than we’ll go downstairs for breakfast. She said coming around to go inside the bathroom when Arnav stopped her holding her hand.

Arnav: Stop! Khushi looked at him confused when holding her from both her shoulder he murmured in his oh so husky voice “ Take a deep breath Khushi! Don’t take too much stress.”

Khushi: I am fine.

Arnav: yea I know but what was the need of working too much. HP can make breakfast, you and Payal should concentrate on yourself and that you don’t get late for your class.

Khushi: I know but I don’t want anyone to think that because of this new change we both are neglecting our household responsibilities.

Arnav: Khushi why would anyone think like this? And if anyone think, ignore them. There is lifetime to look  after these household responsibilities and they are never going t finish, for now just concentrate on your course. And before you and Payal, everything was used to happen, no one was staying hungry and no work was there which they don’t used to get done that now you and Payal have to do everything. Everything can be managed in the way, it used to happen before you and Payal came here and also you guys will be back by evening.

Khushi: I know Arnavji but still I don’t want to give anyone this chance. You don’t worry I and Jiji can manage, we are habituate and also how much HP will do alone? OP is also not here and you know it’ll take him more time to come back from village.

Arnav (sighed): You wouldn’t accept defeat. Will you? So do as you want but from tomorrow don’t waste time on our room, I’ll manage.

Khushi: But Arnavji….
Arnav: No but and if’s, we can talk about this later. You are getting late!

Khushi looked at time and her mouth formed in perfect “O” making Arnav chuckle as he kissed on her open mouth and pulled back soon not wasting much time. Khushi hurriedly went inside the washroom and Arnav himself started getting ready.

After having breakfast Akash left for office, Arnav took Khushi and Payal with himself to drop them at institute as this is their first day, from tomorrow driver will drop and pick them.

Anjali was sitting in her room weaving a sweater for her unborn lost in some thoughts when Shyam entered inside the room and sat beside her.

Shyam: Rani Sahiba? Where are you lost? Don’t tell me you are thinking about all those things again.
Anjali: Shyamji I still can’t believe Khushiji will turn out as so much cunning women. You know Shyamji, from a long time, I wished to see Khushiji as Chotte’s life partner, I was so happy when Chottetold me he wished to get married with Khushiji.  I really thought she is perfect for chotte, I can’t believe her innocence, her helping nature was just a farce, she was pretending  all the time.

Shyam: This is the reason why I never told about her this side to anyone, I didn’t want to hurt feelings of this family. I tried to reach here early when I was informed about sudden plan of Saale Sahab and Khushiji’s wedding but I was late still I thought after marrying to Saale Sahab, she may change but she proved me wrong.

Anjali: I want to tell everything to chotte but whenever I see him happy, I don’t feel like breaking his heart.

Shyam: No Rani Sahiba, you don’t need to tell anything to Saale Sahab, with time he’ll himself start realizing her true colors. We shouldn’t do anything which can hurt him, and may be there is also a chance he think I am lying , we are seeing how much he is into Khushiji these days.

Anjali: You are right! She hugged him “ How can I ever thank DM for giving you to me”

Shyam (smirking evilly): You don’t need to, you just always stay with me.

To be continued………………….