Broken barrier

Kalani's P.O.V

I had already finished the chores.I made Justin's favorite dinner and it was already done and set on the table waiting for him.I'm actually kinda exited to be able to cuddle with Justin all day...if he's in a good mood.He's never busy on Sundays..just kinda cranky. I jumped when I heard the door open.

Kalani?" he called for me

I walked over to the front door ''yes Justin?" I asked

''How was your day?" he asked walking over to me . He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I got nervous when he leaned down. he lied his soft lips on my cold skinned neck.

''f-fine'' I stuttered at the pleasure that washed through my body.

''how was your day?" I asked him

''My day was perfect'' he said against my neck while lowering to my shoulder.

He pushed me softly into the wall and kissed my jawline.I knew what he wanted. And he knew too.But there's no way in hell its happening.I lost my virginity a month after me and him met and we made love like any other couple.Up until he started beating me.I don't even feel comfortable in my bra and panties around him. He never pushes sex through though.

I put my hands on his chest not daring to push Justin thinking about the consequences I will have.

''Justin...stop'' I said. he pulled back looking at me with his sad face.

"Why?" he questioned

''I'm just not in the mood right now.... later-maybe'' I said un-confidently

''fine'' he grumbled

I took his hand out and lead him to the table

''look'' I said

''I made your favorite dinner Justin?" I said trying to cheer him up

He looked at the spaghetti on the table.

He chuckled and looked at me

''I love you ♥'' he pulled me in for a small peck on the lips

I smiled hoping he meant it.

''I love you too'' I said wierdly...