Yes i am

Justin's p.o.v

I finished putting a couple bandages on Kalani's head and laid her down on the bed.

She looked so sexy and I just wanted to fuc--... cuddle with her.

I loved the way her long smooth legs always danced in the blankets and how her eyes complimented her hair.

The memories of when we got personal filled my mind.

Her perfect cleavage that always told me, what to do with them. He lined jawline that I always used to suck on. Her beautiful long hands that traveled through my hair and grasped on my back. 

And best of all her perfectly plump lips that always escaped those calming soft moans.

Thinking about this made me crave.

I knew I shouldn't do this especially because she'll find out tomorrow And be mad that I had sex with her while she was drunk.

I really wanted to though I most likely will ruin our relationship we were beginning to grow.

I still kept my eyes on her and started getting hard. I Tried resisting it so I Turned away.

It still never worked And I became sexually frustrated.

I grunted and Turned around facing the bed and  walked towards it taking off my clothes

She seemed to notice and Scrunched her eyebrows.

I jumped on top of her slowly grabbing her tiny waist pulling her closer to my body.

I sucked on that jawline of hers and slowly went down sucking her neck.

We went under covers and I started slowly undressing her.

First came her shirt then pants And not yet her undergarments.

I knew Kalani loved it when we had sex when she was all warmed up so I put on her socks and a Beanie and we Tucked in good under the covers.

I came in between her breasts and slowly started sucking all over.  I went down slowly towards her stomach and gently Brushed my lips against her soft skin.

I went back up to her lips giving out a make out session. I bit her bottom lips which always turns her on and I started to feel more frustrated.

I Turned the lights low and lit a few candles along with soft music.

I rested my forehead against hers and started entering.

I felt erected and her walls made things seem so tight.

Her mouth dropped open and she started hiding her face in the pillows. My face lied in the crook of her neck panting.

I thrusted into her and each thrust made Kalani moan and tighten her grip on my hair.

I calmly bit her earlobe making her smile.

I went a little faster; got a little lower and Kalani started squeezing my arms.

I could tell she Tried to stop squeezing me because she thought she was hurting me but her body and strength compared to mine didn't hurt me at all.

Moans kept filling the room throughout the night.

And I felt so much more reunited and loved again. ..I felt like I had a place again.

Okay Okay...Yeah Yeah it's short I know I know Lol

Does this 'sex' chapter suck? ---Yes. Very much.

Im  really not  good at these I'm still practicing..
I honestly am sorry to those who didnt like this chapter (trust me I know who you guys are)
lmao i feel really uncomfortable writing these and somewhat violated but I really feel bad to those who don't like it (should me most people ) and next two chapters or so should get better...

+9 comments +0 votes because I already know there won't be much

..xxxxx love u guyss