My Tour

It's been a Month since I Talked to Justin and I felt like it was killing me.

I was absolutely devastated when I woke up that morning seeing my self half naked with Justin.

Ever since,I  never had the guts to talk to him again.He texts me like crazy sending love messages and how much he misses me. It's hell not having the guts to talk to the man you love.

Lately has been a bit depressing though. I've been eating McDonald's and Burger King only because I never have the time to make food because of how crazy my schedule is and I've been going to the mall lately to shop for new clothes to take on...my tour.

Basically, I wake up everyday at 5:00a.m, working 'till 10 and eating fast food. That's it, if not then I would be staring at the pictures of Justin and I.

Right now,I'm packing my bags because I'm leaving in about 30 minutes.

Some times i feel very indecisive. I don't want to go, but I do. I feel like being so far away from my family and home will make me so incomplete. Being so far away from Justin makes me feel incomplete. But I want to go. I want to go so I can see my fans and so I can be happy doing what I love.

I sigh and sit down on the corner of my bed until the doorbell rings.

I walk up to the door opening it and seeing a little black box.

I stare at it before taking a step and decide whether to open it or not.

I couldn't just leave it there without knowing what it was so I slowly walk over to it and pick it up.  I watch it sit in my hand and decide to bring it in.

I open it up and see a ring.

I scrunch my eyebrows and see a small little tag attached to it.

I read it and it says "please,just promise me♡" in little italic printing.

After I close the door,I walk over to the couch and I sit.

"promise what?" I whisper to myself.

I start to Get a feeling that this was sent from Justin. I didn't know of I should smile or frown.

I hear a loud inpatient knock on my door and jump.

I open it up to see my managers face.

"What took you so long to answer the door? i called you like 4 times, c'mon your late." he says

"Oh, right sorry let me Just --" I stopped my sentence.

"Grab my bags" I continue saying walking slowly up the stairs.

"Kalani " he calls stopping me in my tracks.

I turn and look at him.

"Are you ok ?" he asks.

I turn from looking at him and glance at the ring without him noticing.

"Yeah. I'm Great actually." I respond in a low tone.

I walk up the stairs and grab my bags putting it in my trunk.

When I get inside my car I see something taped to my shield.

Another Note.

"I love you" it says written in small black print.

I take it down and hold it tight in my hands.

"But I love you more." I mumble keeping a light smile on my face.

I feel my face starting to burn from the pressure I'm using so I wouldn't cry. I lie the note down on my lap and  start  driving down the street  thinking about him for the rest of my day.

+14 comments and +19 votes to continue.

...I love you guyss