Training Week 3

"Baby do you really have to go?" Justin asked with his bottom lip out like a baby who's pouting.

He grabs my hand waiting for a response.

"Yes Justin, I'm on Tour Remember?"  I reminded him.

"But this has nothing to do with your tour, You won't be singing or dancing, you'll be boxing" He kept on looking for other distractions to say. I let out a deep sigh and giggled.

"Okay, you know that this boxing thing is part of my tour, Today is my last day in training And then I'll be fighting that one match and then there will be no more fighting Justin" I told him.

I signed up for boxing lessons because people have been breaking in to my homes and I felt like I should be able to defend myself ...so boxing lessons wasn't a bad idea.

When I started training, i had my assistant record me so I could show my fans just because were ladies,does not mean we can't box.

I only recorded like a minute and I only posted 4 videos and they all went StarStruck.

A boxing company called me a few weeks ago,and said they liked my skills and they wanted to sign me up on a contract.

Unfortunately,I denied it.

I didn't want to have a boxing career simply because this whole boxing thing was for my protection--not for money or fame.

So I went home that night and then my name was being mentioned everywhere online.

They tagged me in a YouTube video with George Zimmerman.

He requested a fighting match with me because he thought I shouldn't be getting attention for boxing. He said I was a girl and he was way stronger than me so he was gonna prove it.

Then the company called again. They said if I accept this match and I win, I could instantly win 50K.

I thought about it,and I accepted. What is as gonna do too that money was help Donate to the children and animals who are in need.

Who need food,who are injured ,and those who are ill.

My match was in two days and I was gonna tear him apart.

"Helllooo" Justin said.

"Hmm?,what?"

"What were you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing." I responded

"Tell me"

I looked at the time and quickly finished my banana

"Gotta go" I said trying to rush out the door

"Justin I'm gonna be late, let go" I said whining.

"I don't want you fighting. Your not going in that match or to training" He said trying to boss me.

"Um yes I am, so let me go" I told him again.

He put me up against the wall grabbing my waist,

"No."He said.

I started getting a little mad. I don't know why he can't just support me. It feels like he doesn't believe that I can do this.

I pushed him away.

"Can't you just support me in this and not be a douche about it??!!!" I yelled at him walking out the Door.

His face expression looked like he wasn't expecting that at all.

Justin's P.O.V