All These Little Things

I reach down to the airport putting my car up in the garage,the private jet is set and I hesitate to get on.

I really want to say bye to Justin before I Leave to my tour.

"Nine Months " I sigh. I look down to my ring finger and see the promise ring Justin gave me and I felt lighter. I knew Justin was with me forever and always and I hoped he'd come see me sometime.

As I step on the jet, I see a whole lot of decorations.

I see red and white roses on the shelves. I see small little white candles that make a path along with little rose petals on the ground.

I smell the Sweet aroma of the Magnolias To my left,  and the vanilla scent the candles left.

I hear someone behind me,and it my manager

I look at him "Who did this?" I ask

"Why should I tell you?" he asked back and left the room.

I smile and continue the path behind some doors and open it and see a bag and two boxes.

Until I went and opened it, I decided to go and finish the path that led to a bathroom.

It has a mini bathtub with warm water filled up with bubbles and two candles around the bath.

I see another little note .

Enjoy this nice warm bath first --After the bath just wrap yourself in a towel and then open up the gifts. The bag first,the small box second, and then the large box. . An elegant hard working beautiful lady like you deserves some time to herself.

I blush at the little letter.

I take the bath thinking about Justin and how he does this stuff without me figuring out.

I Get out of the bathtub and wrap myself in the towel. As I wrapped myself ,I smelt something very familiar.

I smell the towel and realize it's Justin's Cologne. I smile cuddling up my face into the towel and walk toward the presents.

I didn't like it when Justin spent money on me but I just wanted to find another little note.

I open up the bag slowly and then start to laugh.

It's a peach colored Victoria Secret Bra and Underwear, along with a nighttime see-through little dress that was also peach.

A note was inside the bag

Sorry,I just love the color peach on you- it shows off your beautiful smooth tanned skin and bright green eyes.♡

I smile at the note and start to Open the small box.

I see a ticket. It's a ticket to a dinner at a famous restaurant and a beach day in  South Carolina-where I'm going for my tour.

I see the date: May 24th at 8:00

My smile fades because I might not be able to make it. I Have to work.

All of a sudden, My manager comes in

"Oh by the way, your time off is on the 24th at 8:00 " He then quickly left.

I scrunch my eyebrows.

"hmm,So in a week exactly. " I say to myself.

I Turn to the larger box and open it.

"Really,Justin?, what did I say about this?" I talk to myself.

Justin left these beautiful high heels and a gorgeous beach  dress to go along with it. I lift up the dress and see some earrings.

"Justin, really?"  I whine "I don't like it when you spend money on me -I know I told you that " I talk to myself again.

I see another note in the box.

Oops! how did those get in there?,

...Love you,goodnight

I laugh at myself and start to put on  the Stuff from Victoria's Secret On .

I lie down in bed and turn off the lamp.

"goodnight Justin, I love you too "

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hope you guys liked it (:

I Love youu

+12 comments and +15 votes to continue