Lets just have a little fun

*Justin's P.O.V*

I frantically searched the house for Kalani and there was no sign.No sign at all.My life felt like a billion of beautiful moments being shattered and shriveled up into tiny square pieces.I would do anything for Kalani.I told her if she wasn't with me,in my heart,I'll die.I felt like I was.I couldn't resist the pain of what I did to her.I couldn't really remember anything  from last night,But I just knew I ...Raped her because  of the pain I was experiencing physically,and emotionally.I went into the closet and saw that most of her clothes were gone.The ones she left behind were the old ones. The one I gave her from her very first birthday we spent together.

I cried and cried.I still can't believe I let the love of my life go.She's gone.

But not forever because I'll never give up on her.I sat down on the bed with my head in my hands leaning on my knees while trying to think where she might've went.The only things that came into my mind was Olivia's  crib or her favorite park right next to the big oak tree she loves.

I got up, did my morning routine and wore some black jeans, a red and blue plaid shirt with a T-shirt  underneath with dark blue Adidas. I ran and grabbed my keys along with Kalani's so she won't take them when I'm gone , and ran into my red farrari .

I headed out to olivas and started beating on the door like a physco.

She opened  the door.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??!! you scared me to death!!!!" she bolted.

"s-sorry, wheres kalani???? , she's missing....is she here???" I frantically questioned.

"what no why would she leave??" she sadly asked.

"n-nothing bye!" I left in a rush, all I wanted to know is if she's here or not.

I sped to the park  and rushed out to the park.I couldn't find her anywhere.

I sat down on the big oak tree  and sobbed. "I'm such a dick.I don't deserve a woman like her, I deserve to go to hell. (even though it already feels like it) I said to myself.

The sunshine was bright and something shined on the ground. I got closer to it  and saw it was a necklace. It said j&k in cursive hand writing and was mixed with gold and white crystals.It was Kalani's.

I couldn't believe it

She left her necklace. I Gave her that on Christmas.

I was pissed and sad.I left the oak tree,and drove to Karma {a popular club} so I wouldn't be in pain right now.

I arrived and saw a lot of girls in mini dresses  and short pants.I looked to my left and saw a lot of people on top of the tables and poles. I ordered a shot and drunk it.I felt my throat burn first but then it was addicting.

I didn't get drunk really just in case I saw Kalani on the way.I'd do anything. I saw one girl  who was really cute and sexy at the same time,Her body figure was beautiful and I seen her smile.I couldn't really see her face though because of the lights that were going around, but I could she her shadow.

I came up closer to her and she walked away like in a teasing way.She looked very drunk and couldn't walk very well because of that but I was catching up to her .She was wearing a neon green one piece with booty shorts with an opening in her back,she had her hair down and wore a snapback backwards. it said "boss" and I looked her down and saw something white in her long hair.

It looked like a type of powder and I instantly knew she was high....and drunk. I had a closer look and saw it was cocaine.She fell down on the ground and I went to go pick her up then I saw her face. She was so beautiful.She had bright green eyes and had angel makeup on.She smiled at me and had a gorgeous smile.She didn't even know what the hell was going on.

It was Kalani.