This,you do to me

I entered my house quickly,shutting the door.

I slid down the door slowly crying.

I took off my shoes,took of my earrings and let my hair down all curled up in a ball.

I couldn't believe what just happened.

I grew anger inside of me and felt like there was no control.

I quickly ran towards the kitchen,opened the cabinets and pushed all the plates and cups out.

Through all of that I screamed. I couldn't keep myself calm so I continued destroying my house.

I grabbed a pan from the bottom cabinets and threw it at the glass shelves ; everything shattered.

I then walked over to the walls and punched deep holes into them leaving my knuckles bruised.

I found a picture frame on the ground and saw that it was an old picture of me and Justin smiling. My knuckles clenched  and I locked my jaw.

The picture frame still in my hand I grabbed a lighter and burned half the picture ;almost into ashes

I grabbed the picture frame that once held the terrible picture and threw it at the huge built-in fish tank --leaving all water to flood my floors and carpet.

I found a pocket knife on the shelf that held the fish tank and reminded myself what helps me relieve my anger.

I sliced deep cuts into my arms and thighs leaving both endlessly bloody.

I saw a baseball and a baseball bat and then looked at the chandelier.

Smirks pressured my cheeks.

From a distance I used the bat to throw the baseball not at the chandelier but the ceiling allowing the ceiling to crack and the chandelier then fell spreading its glass all over the flooded floors.

I pantered at all the energy I was using to destroy this house.

*Justins p.o.v*

I walked into the house crying my a*s off. Marcus and the others looked at me in guilt and sorrow.

"Bro,I'm sorry. I didnt realize how bad of an idea this was." Marcus apologized

I just looked at him with no expression on my face.

"umm can we just go to her house now please? Remember that girl is wacko and she won't hesitate to kill herself." Becky said.

My eyes widened and I grabbed my car keys. "let's go" I said in a rush to Marcus and the others.

*Kalani's p.o.v*

I breathed heavily at the pain and the mess I made but I didn't bother to stop letting my anger out.

I heard a car beep at its lock but never paid attention to it ; thinking it was just the neighbors.

The anger still in me caused me to want to pull my hair out but I failed at the pain i was in instead I just made my hair all bloody.

I saw the bat on the ground and just started bashing everything....the walls...the counters...the floor...everything.

Justin's p.o.v

"shit the doors locked!!! let's try to go in through the glass sliding door." I suggested.

We all ran to the back and saw Kalani's bloody figure. Her house was ruined. Her chandelier was on the floor,her fish tank ruined leaving water everywhere,holes in the wall,and plates everywhere.

I saw Kalani give a total break down bashing everything with the bat.

I cried and cried as all of us struggled to open the glass door.

"God damn it!  I don't give a fuck!!" Marcus yelled grabbing a rock and shattering the glass door.

Kalani still never bothered to stop and all of us ran towards her trying to stop her but for one young lady,we all struggled.

Kalani kicked and screamed and slapped but we never gave up.

Finally we got the bat away from her and with her still struggling I still managed to sit her down on the ground under the counter cooing her while she sat in my lap.

She was shaking badly, as was i.

She hid her head in the crook of my neck ; grabbing on to my gold chains looking for comfort.

I could tell she felt protected and safe and I knew all she did wasn't because of her anger, I knew that she was just scared.

Scared to fall in love again.

+14 comments +16 votes to continue (;