My Head Says No,But My heart Says Lets Go

I finished my last few hours in jail arguing with the douche.

My mom pulled up and got out of the car.

"YOU ARE A DISGRACE! MAY YOU NEVER EVER SEE MY DAUGHTER AGAIN! UNDERSTOOD?!YOU WERE A MISTAKE TO BE BROUGHT INTO THIS FAMILY AND YOU WILL NEVER BE WELCOMED AGAIN!"

"mom!stop! he isn't worth the time!" I yelled.

We got into the car, leaving Justin's puffy red eyes. My mom dropped me off at the same beach I got arrested at because my car was left there. I decided to go take a walk on the beach, to try to soften my mind. As I thought about the memories, my eyes watered.

••Justins p.o.v••

I was in the parking lot still waiting for Khalil to leave the bathroom. I sat on the corner of the sidewalk in tears with my hands to my head.

"Aye bro, don't cry over her. That bitch shouldn't be the sorrow on your eyes. C'mon if you stop crying we can go back to the beach and meet some babes. It'll help your mind forget about her." Khalil stated

"But I don't want to bro!, *sniff* I'm not ready to forget about her, she must remain in my life!"

"No way, she's not because I'm going to get you with another girl"

*Driving to the beach*

*Kalani's P.o.v*

I wore a high low dress with a crop top and had my hair down as the wind brushes it. I sat in the sand with my arms wrapping my knees staring into the bright ocean. I still had my bikini in the trunk from last time I was here. Me and him were suppose to go swim but that went wrong. I was thinking of going jet skiing. I cried as I heard the paparazzi's yell things to me. I wanted to be alone but instead my pictures were being taken and sent all over the world. All of the beliebers started hating on my twitter,Facebook,vines,and Instagram. I tried looking for any positive comments like any from the billions of fans I had but my page was too full of the beliebers.

I walked to my car reaching in for my bikini. I went into the beach bathroom and changed. I wore a bright neon blue bikini that pushed my boobs up and shaped my body.

I started walking toward the jet skii's not bothering to pit on my life jacket. I got on waiting for the other people in front of me to move.

**Justin's P.O.V**

I arrived at the beach shirtless as ever wearing white swim trunks and a red snapback with . Me and khalil were walking on the side of the beach just talking until we both stopped and hesitated for a minute.

We both saw Kalani and she looked gorgeous as ever.

"No bro, c'mon, let's go. We can go to another beach. that girl is pure danger" Khalil warned.

"No, I'll control myself, your right, she's a bitch. I just l-like this beach" I denied.

I saw Kalani  starting to leave on the jet skii. I saw that she wasn't wearing a life jacket as told which worried me. Her hair flowed to the rhythm of the wind and her green eyes focusing on the water.

A sexy girl stood in front of me;her back facing me. I stared at her ass as she noticed me. From a distance she started twerking leaning on a chair (or at least tried). She had blonde hair and then turned around with that face so familiar.

It was Stephanie.

She sauntered up to me giving me a sexy look. I licked my lips as she came close to me enough for me to grab her and hold her on my arms.

"Hey sexy" she giggled

"Stephanie, hey, its been a while, u-uhh you look b-beautiful" I shook

she blushed

"should we go jet skiing?, yunno, the two of us, alone far away from others.

Forgetting about Kalani, I said yes.

Stephanie sat in front of me because i wanted to be able to see her to make sure she doesn't fall off; so that she's safe.

My eyes seeked the ocean as Stephanie's  hair let loose.

I saw Kalani's gorgeous body in front of us.

Kalani stopped in the center of the ocean looking at the water just beneath her feet. I guess she was looking at the fish.

All of a sudden a huge sworn of fish gathered around her and past.

Stephanie stopped a few feet behind Kalani. Stephanie's face freaked.

I was in great confusion .

The life guard held up a red flag blowing his whistle.

A fin popped up in the water.

Kalani didn't move, but instead she put her hand in the water.  I guess she didn't hear the lifeguard, and thought that the fin was a dolphin.

Me and Stephanie were both in shock we couldn't speak 'nor move.

When Kalani realized it wasn't a dolphin. She put both her hands and feet up on the jet skii. She was traumatized at what was happening.I knew just how terrified she was especially because she was used to me being by her side protecting her, but this time I was protecting another girl.

She deserved it though Just like Khalil would say.

We all stared at the monster in the water.

Moments later, Kalani was forced into water.

"Holy Fuck!"