Blood reliable

Kalani's eyes were bloodshot  red and was really tipsy.

I was worried that if I took her home she'd get really upset and if I just leave her here just imagine all the things that can happen.

I wasn't gonna let her go this time. I picked kalani up bridal style and struggled through the crowds.I smelt the cocaine, vodka, beer,and weed all over her and wondered why is she doing this?

No matter what,Kalani would Never .

Tears formed in my eyes as I had flashbacks of the  bad moments. I was sure going to tell her how i feel and try to start over.

I ran into Fredo and told him I was leaving . He had a bummed face because it was supposed to be a "guys night out" and I ruined it.

But its all worth it to me because my baby is back and im gonna put her back where she's safe.Fredo decided to come because her knew I was in emotional pain and he wanted to support me.Its been two weeks since kalani has ran away.I was worried sick.I have no idea where or who she's been with.

Ever since she's ran away I've been cutting myself.Deeper and deeper everyday.

I walked out of the club with credo and had a stampeed of people and questions running me over.

*Paparazzi's:

JUSTIN ARE YOU AND KALANI TOGETHER AGAIN?!

JUSTIN IS KALANI OVER YOU?!

JUSTIN ARE YOU PRETENDING TO LOVE HER?

ARE YOU USING HER FOR SEX,ASS,BOOBS?!

KALANI'S A SLUT!

YOU DONT DESERVE HER!!

JUSTIN YOUR THE REASON WHY KALANI ALMOST KILLED HERSELF THE OTHER DAY!

killed herself what when? I thought to myself

Why would she ever do that?

Why haven't i heard about it?  I questioned.

**Fan of kalani:

JUSTIN ,YOURE A LITTLE FAG WHO THINKS HE'S BLACK AND CANT SING 'NOR DANCE AND NEEDS TO STICK TO PROACTIVE! YOURE BELIEBERS SUCK !!! YOU DONT DESERVE KALANI SHES WAY TOO GOOD FOR YOU THEREFORE,ILL FUCKIN FUCK  HER AND TAKE HER AWAY FROM YOU!

That crossed the line,I boiled up inside and shook, desperately to punch him.I couldn't handle it much longer so I forcefully carried Kalani into the car, and bolted towards the guy

I kicked him in his gutter causing him to squint and then punched him right in the face.The guy  trying to fight back but miserably failed.I pushed him to the ground and got on top of him repeatedly punching him.His left eye squeezed shut and his lip broken.

People were trying to push  me off of him and eventually succeeded. They weren't just people though.

They were the cops.

"Mr. bieber, you're under arrest for  intentionally beating a man."

"Don't fucking touch me! Get off!" I hollered.

"Fredo!!!, take her home and keep an eye on her! I'll see her tomorrow!"

"ight bro!" Fredo  called.

The police took me to the station and told me to put on the suit.They took some mugshots and held me onto my jail cell.

I was worried sick and kalani was all I though about.