Did you really just--

Kalani's P.o.V

I woke up to the sounds of my dogs barking at something and felt a fast cold breeze hit my stomach and legs.

My eyes widened.

I had no idea what the heck happened last night and all I could remember was reading an article about Justin and that girl. 

I looked to my right and saw Justin just in his boxers and I screamed slapping Justin's face and snatching the blanket off him to wrap myself.

He jumped of the bed landing on his feet with his morning sex hair. 

"What Baby what?!" he shrieked.

"Baby??! How could you Justin? I thought you and I are just friends! you said you understood my point of view and that you were going to make things slow with me so I could feel more comfortable with you before we could make things a step further!!" I cried and cried out.

Justin's face emotions changed completely.

"I'm sorry Kalani,  I didn't mean to make you feel violated."

"well you sure did you little douche -bag!" I said throwing pillows at him as my voice cracked up.

"Kalani!,  relax!  I didn't think anything bad about your body..your gorgeous.. I don't even care about the way you look..its-its you that I'm  in love with"

still throwing things at him I replied

"what?! that doesn't even make any sense Justin! that isn't  even  the point!  You lost my trust, do you not see that?! I started to feel more comfortable with you Justin!  I actually thought that were could be reunited again! I even thought you deserved another chance!...but you violated things!! I've  never been so disappointed.. you made me feel like some sex toy!!"

"A sex toy?! are you kidding me? why do you even feel violated near me?? We had sex all the time !"

"EXACTLY!  HAD !! WE HAD SEX ALL THE TIME AND THATS--THATS WHEN YOU USED TO ABUSE ME JUSTIN! DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT??!! AND IT WASN'T EVEN SEX DUMBASS ...IT WAS RAPE! YOU LOST MY TRUST WHEN YOU ABUSED ME ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU EVER DID!"

Justin stood in silence.

"that should've been forgiven and forgotten kalani. "

"Forgotten??!  really? and forgiven??? No,those things will never happen! You are a monster. Your pathetic! Get the fuck out of my house you disgust me!" I spat.

Justin's eyes were blood red and puffy.

I was beyond mad.  He grabbed his stuff and started leaving out the door.

"I love you Kalani "

I threw a lamp at him for those lash few words .

I Heard the door shut and realized just walked out the door half naked.

I chuckled to myself.  I sat in the corner of my room and heard Justin's car leave.

"I love you too" I replied.

----------------------

Yeah Yeah it was short, sorry!! I can't update long chapters because it's FCAT week and I need to focus... I hoped you like this "bipolar " chapter Lol...it'll get better for you guys...hehe for you guys...not the characters... well..maybe (;

+16 comments  +15 votes to continue