More Of You

Hey babies! So,I'm sorry I haven't updated in a LONG time,I hope you can forgive me ..I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu❕❗❗❕ ☺♡♥

I awoke in South Carolina With goosebumps scaling my skin. It was a bright beautiful day and I couldn't wait to see the faces of my fans.

I left the airport with tons of fans and paps crowding wishing for pictures.

I come across a little girl with red curly hair and green tights with a little glittery purse.

I squatted down to reach her height and took a picture with her.Right before I was about to get back up,she held on to my hand a whispered something in my ear.

"you and Justin are perfect. You both show us what true love is and that destiny is to come." I smiled at her words and took another selfie so I could post it on  instagram.  I smiled again and gave her a really big hug.

I walked into the van along with my manager and a couple other of my friends and we rode along to the  hotel.

Traffic was ahead and I was stuck in the car so I decided to go ahead and post that image.

A few moments later I received a notification from Justin.

There was a picture of me on his page and it was a picture a pap took while I was walking  to the van.I read his caption "she's finally here" . I wasn't sure what my reaction is suppose to be so I blushed and hid my face.

When we arrived at the hotel, we checked in and the hotel employee gave me the key. I went in a fancy elevator and passed many rooms until I got to mine.

I opened up the door and I  saw magnolia petals on the kitchen counters ,spreaded around a fancy dinner. I walked up to it smelling the aroma of food and see a note card.:

An elegant dinner for an elegant young lady,

I chuckle to myself and wonder when did he set this up with  my manager.

I go check out the rest of the hotel room and look outside. 

I see a group of fans that are shaped like a heart and they all shouted various things to me. I open the door and blow kisses to them causing them to scream louder. I smile again and go inside turning to a vase of flowers and a ribbon around it that has a post card  "6 days".

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Cheesy?  Boring? Yeah, I know. I feel like this entire account should be deleted because I really don't think my writing skills are good anymore. 
Anywho, do you guys think Justin and Kalani should be an item? And does anybody have any ideas for a couple name (Justin and kalani) because I can't think of any...if you see one you like then I Guess you vote on that..
but..

ⓘⓛⓨ guys so Fuc*king much ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
+8comments/votes