an unsuspected surprise

Hey loves!, So thankfully this one is longer and I'm kinda exited for what you guys will guess ... (you'll see what I'm mean) and I HOPE you guys still love this story!! You guys made me cry when you convinced me to keep on with the story.. ilysm! I'm going through a really tough time with my surroundings and you buys make me feel like I'm worth something ♥

-"Where would we be if we didn't believe?"

He saw me and came inside the car.He looked at me with some eyes full of sorrow but I kept my head straight focusing on the road.I'd have to admit,even though I have no Idea  why he got arrested, I was still mad that he got arrested. I was also a little upset of why I'm back with him.I escaped for good.At least I thought.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I love you" I heard his voice pulling me out of my thoughts.

I had no feedback.

"I know you're mad, but I'm not letting you go. I'm trying. I'm trying really hard babygirl." He pleaded.

I was happy that he was "trying" but he needs to try harder.I don't want anything bad happen.

I wanted to be happy again before I tell him my "news" I dont even want to tell him because he would worry to much. And then become stressed and overprotective.

Lately I've been feeling sick. Dizzy, naucious, Headaches, and a loss of appetite. I know I threw up the other day. But I don't think I need to inform him about any of this.Not yet. I want to see if he really cares.

A sigh came out of Justin . I could tell he was tired.

He reached in to grab my hand but I rapidly refused. He gave me a really sad look.I could see him from the corner of my eyes. He then looked down.

"are you feeling better beautiful?, you know, because of your hangover" he concernly  questioned.

I forgot about how he cared about me when it came to me and my hangovers.I decided to answer bacause he never plays around when it comes to this.

I just nodded a yes.

He had a little bit of relief.

I pulled up to the drive way and parked very crooked. He chuckled.

I exited the car and he was already half way towards my door to open it for me. But i refused and walked passed him.

I didn't look back to see his expression. But I knew he was bummed. I also knew he was checking me out.

I pulled my keys out and entered the house.

The first thing that Justin did, was of course head towards the kitchen.

I just went to the 2nd living room past the kitchen. I sat down and just started writing. I like writing feelings and I also liked drawing my feelings.It expressed my moods.

Justin came from behind me, and kissed my neck. Or should I say tried to until I pulled away and walked over to the other couch. I was soon getting an uncomfortable look. I felt uncomfortable.

Justin just sort of sauntered back into the kitchen once again with a sad look.

••JUSTINS P.O.V••

I was extremely upset she keeps refusing me.

I felt alone and empty hearted.

But once again, I deserved it. I once put her into a coma.

I deserve it.

And I know earning her trust is hard. But I'm not giving up. Not on her. Never will I.

She's just more than precious. More than  a popular choreographer, More than sexy. She's just somebody that leaves people speechless.

I could tell she felt uncomfortable so I'm just going to give her her space.

I was tired so I decided to go lay in bed.Before I went, I asked  Kalani if she wanted anything. She replied no.

I dreadfully walked up to our room, and lied down.

I softly went to bed.

*KALANI'S P.O.V*

I was really upset as I thought about my "news" I had to tell justin sooner or later.I really want him to make a bigger effort. Like  a HUGE effort for a fact. You might not understand but having the love of your life rape you,abuse you, Beat you up to the point that I can't even look at myself. Or even to the point where he put me in a coma. When your love cheats on you. This is what he's done. And there's more. There's a lot for me to take in and just because Justin says 'i love you' or 'I'm sorry' or 'I won't do it again' doesn't mean its the truth. There just needs to be trust. And hopefully this time We can grow some.

I had a bad desire to go to the beach because my mind is free there and right now, my head is up my ass.

I knew Justin didn't mind so I left a note and left.

•14 minutes later•

I was pulling up to the highway that lead to the beach and made a U turn because I missed an exit.

I couldn't focus because there was so many trucks around me and I was getting extremely nervous.  I tried to turn so I could be on a specific lane..

BOOM!!!BANG!! SCREEEEETCH!!

I blacked out.