I dont want to go

Kalani's P.O.V

Justin told me he was going out to go pick up some of his friends and bring them back here so we could 'hang out'.

I personally despised his friends  and couldn't bare to look at him but I promised Justin. Justin wanted all of us to get along so  we all could  go to more places and have fun.

I wondered how the hell can i have fun  if his friends are always convincing him to do bad things. Worst of all, there's one of his 'friends' that's a total backstabbing bitch, slut, whore, gold digger, 'miss perfect' etc. The most annoying thing about her (besides her voice) is that she IS spoiled. She gets EVERYTHING she wants all because of her "daddy" . Not that I don't have a lot of money, because I have enough. I'm a famous choreographer. I had to mention that because she thinks I'm 'poor' and that I'm using Justin.

She's blonde and loves wearing pink , pink shirts, pink skirts, pink head bands, pink 'lip gloss' , pink heels pink head bands pink this pink that pink my ass. There's this one time where  she wore blue... oh wait!, with pink. She honestly looked like cotton candy on steroids that night.

We always  argue about things and  she always gives me a dirty look.  Knowing me with my Puerto Rican attitudeif I could I would beat the living shit out of her but every time I tried to make a move somebody had to get in the way.

This chicks name is 'Stephanie'. She claims she doesn't like Justin and so does Justin claim that but  I know she does and I know Justin likes her just a tiny bit.

Not trying to sound bitchy but I wonder what does he like in her. Actually, everybody wondors. Justin's type was always a tanned girl or so with curves and nice boobs and ass. He also likes girls who are funny and 'up beat'. Stephanie's the complete opposite. But its whatever, as long as there's boundaries that they know about.

After I woke up from my nap  with Justin, it was about 4:30 . I started dinner because I just knew they would be hungry and annoying. Besides Justin being annoying. I started making a salad bowl by putting all the things in. Justin was in the mood for some type of steak so I just grabbed a random steak and cooked it.

I was wearing  a bright blue long skinny slim dress with some sandals and a baby pink lip gloss. My hair was long down and straight  along with it being held back.

Someone just barged in the door  screaming "HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!" causing me to shriek and jump. Lilobear (my husky)  barked like crazy causing my  other two dogs  (baby pug baby  pomenarian) to bark also. They all chased after him and I looked to see Fredo. He was half drunk not really that drunk to do anything stupid but it still got me wondering where Justin has been. The rest of the crew just walked in  and sat on the couch all greeting me while walking past me in the kitchen. Justin was missing and I asked about him  and fredo  told me  he was talking with Stephanie . 'Talking'

I was getting a little suspicious but I wasn't gonna go and sneak up on him to see if he was 'doing anything' because I just thought it would be disrespectful. I thought it'll be better to find out instead.

*15 minutes later*

I was a little pissed because Justin wasn't here yet he was still outside and I'm NOT going to go check up. I was exited to give Justin dinner witch hurt my feelings that he was doing something else and not here spending time with me. Its been too long for the guys and I just served their steaks and appetizers  while mixing the salad when Stephanie walked by. She gave me a look and I flicked her off. Justin then came in a few seconds later standing behind me.

''Hey baby'' he greeted.

I just ignored.

He then stepped beside me just staring at me as I continued mixing the salad not daring to look at him.

He then grabbed my waist gently but I pushed him away. Still not looking at him.

He tried grabbing  my hand but I rapidly refused.

I could tell he was hurt, annoyed, and pissed. That's just him but I didn't bare to care.

"Babe, what's wrong?" he questioned.

"YOU!, YOU ARE WHATS WRONG!,  YOU KNOW I DONT TRUST YOU AND STEPHANIE ALONE! AND YOU SURELY KNOW THAT BEING ALONE FOR 30 MINUTES WILL PISS  ME OFF JUSTIN!, WHAT'S THE NEED TO TALK TO HER ALONE, AT NIGHT, OUTSIDE, FOR 30 DAMN MINUTES!!" I screetched

"STOP  THAT!, WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?" he bellowed.

"BECAUSE YOUR MY BOYFRIEND JUSTIN, I CARE!"

"ITS NOT LIKE THIS RELATIONSHIP IS SERIOUS TO ME, IT NOT LIKE I HONESTLY CARE!" he said

I teared up. Not only in pain, but I was pissed.

Why did he say that. Was I the one being tricked?

There was a moment of silence. Everybody stared. Stephanie has a smirk and Justin and I bother stared at each other.

My own fists clenched and I slapped Justin , while throwing the salad at him , leaving up stairs and locking the door.