Chapter18: BackToSeattle

Chapter 18: Back To Seattle

BENS POV

I started packing but it was no use. Damn Amy looked fine. I wanted to just chuck her on that bed and do a replay of last night, but we had a flight to catch later on, so I avoided the temptation.

"I need a shower" Amy said looking at me.

"I think I do too" I smiled over at her.

"Well we could shower together and save water. You know, do our bit for the environment..." She winked at me.

I undressed and so did she as we ran into the bathroom and into the shower. She stepped in first, turning on the water and screaming because of the coldness of it. It warmed up and she stood there eagerly awaiting for me to step in. The steam in that room build, and it wasn't just from the shower...

AMYS POV

I loved feeling Bens body on mine. It made me feel safe and comfortable, I didn't ever want him to let me go, but unfortunately, we had more packing to do before we left. I stepped out the shower, putting my hair to one side, so it rested on my shoulder. I looked in the mirror as I did so. Ben came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me on the cheek,

"I love you Boo" He said staring at my reflection with a loving smile.

"I love you too" I said, turning around and placing a kiss on his lips.

"We should probably finish packing now..." Ben said.

I agreed we both wrapped our bodies in towels and walked out into my room.

I pulled on some comfy joggers and a 'My City's Filthy' Jumper Ben had given me. He smiled,

"You're such a fan girl" he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Shh Haggerty" I said.

"Oh you gonna make me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and slowly walking towards me.

"Maybe I am!" I said, stepping forward so that I was inches away from him. I felt his warm body next to mine.

"C'mon then" He said, grabbing my hips and pulling me in.

"Not again Ben" I said, winking at him.

"Tease" he said as he kissed me and returned to packing his bags.

*2 hours later*

After a lot of unsuccessful packing and distractions, we had finally finished.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs. Ben followed as he slumped himself on the couch.

"Soda?"

I asked, heading to the fridge.

"I'd love one. Thanks" Ben said, turning the tv on.

I grabbed 2 sodas and sat cuddled up next to Ben on the sofa, handing him his drink.

We flicked through the channels for something to watch, but just as we did so my dad walked through the door.

"Hey kids" He greeted me and Ben.

"Hey" we both replied, steering our eyes away from the tv screen.

"I wanna take you guys out for lunch before you go, just us three" he explained. At this point a worried look crossed my face.

"Don't look so worried princess, everything's fine. I just wanted to say a proper good bye before you go back to Seattle."

"That sounds good to me" Ben smile acceptantly.

"Me too" I agreed.

BENS POV