Chapter 66: Oops

Chapter 66: Oops

*Showtime*

BENS POV

I inhaled deep, slowing exhaling after to calm my nerves. Amy took my hands,

"Hey, don't worry, you'll do amazing"

She smiled a comforting smile before placing a kiss onto my lips. The crowd roared and I could hear it backstage.

"Go get 'em" Amy grinned, placing her hand on my chest. I pulled her into a hug before turning and running out onto stage.

*Halfway through the show*

"We have a very special guest here tonight who we met at the beginning of the tour. She is multi-talented, but tonight she is here to sing the chorus for a new song we recently made."

The crowd grew fierce as I said "new song".

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Laura Devon"

I hugged her as she ran onto the stage.

LAURA'S POV

A few months ago I was walking along a street in Paris when I happened to bump into my idol Ryan Lewis. Who would have though that I would be on stage performing with him and THE Macklemore, in a song we all made?!

My throat went dry as I started to panic. The spotlight went onto Ben and he introduced me. This was it. Now or never. The crowd were cheering and I just went for it. I ran out onto stage, hugging Ben when I reached him.

The opening bars to 'Second Last Chance' played and I looked up at Ryan, who was on a platform behind us. He winked and mouthed "You can do it."

I smiled back and closed my eyes and relished this moment.

*After The Show*

RYANS POV

LA were turnt up tonight! I hugged Ben and made my way to a happy looking face standing with Amy.

"You were great!" I told Laura.

"Thanks Ryan! You guys killed it too!" She said as Ben walked over and planted a kiss onto Amy's lips.

We both thanked her.

"So do you guys fancy coming back to mine? We can all catch up and have a few drinks and chill?" She asked us.

"Well me and Amy don't drink, and I wanna go back and have a shower, im exhausted! Thanks for the offer though!" Ben told her.

"Yeah, I better get this one home"

Amy laughed.

"Okay, what about you Ryan? We never got to catch up properly the other day and I have a few new samples I want you to check out"

She said turning to me.

"Um, yeah sure!" I politely accepted the offer.

Ben gave me shifty eyes.

"I'll meet you by my car in 10 minutes then" Laura smiled. I nodded and she walked off.

Ben stared at me,

"What are you doing?"

"Huh?" I was confused by his question.

"Going back to Laura's? Incase you have forgotten, you have a girlfriend and a child..." He said shocked.

"Ben, it's not as if Im going to be sleeping with her, im just going back for a few drinks and to listen to her work, jheez back off man!" I shouted, causing people to stare.