Chapter60:GoingPublic

Chapter 60: Going Public

AMYS POV

After we had celebrated, we all headed back to the hotel. As we walked along the streets, occasionally getting stopped by fans, we noticed more papz.

By this time Ryan was drunk and slurring his words.

"Damn Papz. They're like a bad smell, they never go away"

It took him a while to string the sentence together but we all laughed after.

Jason laughed,

"Well, if you cant beat them, join them!" He jumped infront of us and took a photo of us all as we were walking. I imagined it couldn't have been the most flattering of photos, seeing as Ryan was being held up by Jackie, Andrew was falling in the curb, and Zach was almost sleep walking where he was so drunk.

BENS POV

When we got back to the hotel the crew congratulated us once again and we thanked them before heading up to our room.

As I sat on our bed I started scrolling through twitter. My mentions were crazier than usual.

"Congrats @macklemore @amy_thompson on your engagement!"

"Congratulations to @macklemore on his engagement"

"Aww @macklemore and @amy_thompson are getting married"

I stared at my phone, surprised at how fast news travelled. I went onto instagram to be greeted by the same messages, but this time there were pictures. Pictures of me and Amy leaving the hotel earlier, pictures that were zoomed in on her ring.

Oh well, it was only a matter of time before they found out.

I tweeted,

"So the secrets out... I asked ....and she said yes! The love of my life @amy_thompson"

I read a tweet by Ryan shortly after.

"Would like to congratulate my bro and his beautiful fiancé on their engagement!! Im happy for you guys @macklemore @amy_thompson"

I smiled, tweeting back,

"Thanks man. We appreciate the love!"

I put my phone down and turned to Amy who had also seen the news, as she showed me a picture that the papz caught.

My phone buzzed. It was instagram.

I opened it and saw that Jason had just posted a photo. It was the one of us all walking along the street, with me and Amy hand in hand in the middle. It was captioned,

"Congrats to the Happy Couple. I along with the rest of the crew wish you all the best!"

I liked the photo before showing Amy, who smiled.

"Wow I look awful" she said with a laugh.

"You look perfect" I smiled, taking my coat off and chucking it on the floor. I took Amys hips in my hands and kissed her head. She then kissed my lips.

"I love you Mr Haggerty"

"I love you, soon to be Mrs Haggerty" I smiled as the words came out of my mouth.

AMYS POV

He called me Mrs Haggerty. I liked that. I smiled as he pushed his lips against mine and we fell back onto the bed. My shoes fell off and Ben lay on top of me. His lips felt warm as they kissed my kneck.

*the next morning*

BENS POV

I woke up with my fiancé laying on my bare stomach. I smiled down as her eye lids fluttered. She smiled.

"Morning" She said, sitting up and stretching before checking her phone.

Her mouth widened as she handed me the phone. There was a text from the same unknown number saying,

"Congratulations on the engagement. Enjoy it whilst it lasts sweetie."

I stared blankly at the phone. Who the fuck was this? I text back,

"This is Ben. I dont know who you are and to be honest I dont care. Just fuck off and leave Amy alone."

I sat the phone down on the table and cuddled Amy in my arms. Dont worry Baby its just some idiot playing a joke.

AMYS POV

I had received many congratulations texts, but the one text that bothered me was the 'unknown number' one. Who was it and how did they get my number?

I tried to forget it and listen to Ben. It was just an idiot joking around. Right?