Chapter61: Love Song

Chapter 61: Love Song

AMYS POV

Once Ben had convinced me to forget about the text, we had got dressed and gone to the venue with the crew.
Me and Ben hadn't left each others side all day, him holding my hand tightly and hugging me.

His phone buzzed and he stared at it before sighing.

He showed me a text from Skye.

"Hey Ben, congratulations on the engagement, give my best to Amy ;) xoxoxoxo"

I read the text and frowned,

"She is definitely not invited."
I told Ben in a stern voice.

"I figured. I don't want her there either, she is bad news" He looked down at his feet.

I placed my hand under his chin and directed his face up.

"Ben, you know I forgive you dont you? It was a horrible mistake. I understand. It wont happen again."

"Yeah I know Baby. I just feel bad. I never intended to hurt you. I just dont know how I can fully make it up to you"

His eyes trailed off of mine. I took his hands in mine.

"Just be the best husband I could wish for, which im sure you will be" I said, kissing his nose.

"I will. I love you" He told me, pressing his forehead against mine and looking into my eyes.

"I love you too" I replied. He kissed my lips. He pulled me into his chest and I smiled and laughed.

"When you two love birds are ready. Its souncheck" Ryan smirked.

"Ok Lewis. He's coming" I laughed.

*show time*

BENS POV

I stood and stared at the crowd in front of me. I had just sung 'Love Song' from 'The Language Of My World". It was rare that I sang some of my older music at shows, but I wanted to sing that tonight. It seemed appropriate.

"So as you all probably know now, I got engaged to my beautiful girl Amy." The crowd roared.

"Amy Amy Amy!" Ryan shouted from his microphone. The crowd joined in.

I looked to the side of the stage to see Amy stood there shaking her head. The crowd got louder. I stuck my arm out, signalling for her to join me.
She eventually joined me, very reluctantly. The crowd seemed to love her.

I pulled her into a tight hug.

"This girl right here is one of the reasons why I am the person I am today. She is the one to thank. I love her and I cant wait until she is my wife."

Amy blushed and the crowd cheered once again.

*after the show*

"Them people came to see You and Ryan, not me" Amy laughed.

"You are a part of me" I told her, as she handed me a water.

I had noticed a while ago that whenever Amy got nervous or shy she would play with the locket I had bought her. She was doing that now.

AMYS POV

I had always been shy in front of massive groups of people, unless I was wasted. I would constantly feel judged and imperfect. I hated it.
Ben had helped me slightly overcome my insecurities, but they were still all there, deep down.

We would be leaving early to get to Washington DC so we decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel.

BENS POV

I got out of the shower and walked into the room to see Amy on her laptop. She was editing tonights photos from the show. As I got into bed she closed her laptop and snuggled up next to me. I held her hand, rubbing the ring with my thumb. It was comforting knowing that it symbolised our love. Our life.
Us.