Chapter41:IrishCelebration

Chapter 41: Irish Celebration

AMYS POV

When soundcheck was finished we went and joined both mine and Ben's families, and the crew in the dressing room. Jackie sat on Ryan's lap with her arm around his shoulders. They looked so happy together.

I did the same with Ben as my brother looked at us with a smile,

"Ben, I have to thank you Bro. Amy hasn't been this happy in a very long time and I'm glad you can put a smile back on her face."

I smiled back at him. Andrew had been there through everything and he was the one person I could always turn to. Im so glad him and Ben got a long so well.

"I appreciate that man. I just want her to be happy, she has a beautiful smile so I wanna see it as much as possible"

Ben told him, looking at me with his loving eyes. I placed a kiss on his lips,

"I love you" I whispered in his ear as I pulled away.

"I love you too Boo" He replied.

*Show Time*

BENS POV

I had butterflies in my stomach. I don't get them much, but this was an important show. I stood back stage with a worried look on my face. I recited the words to Ten Thousand Hours over and over. I calmed my breathing.

Amy approached me, taking my hands and holding them firmly in hers,

"It will be fine" She simply told me. I knew it was the truth but I was still nervous.

Ryan called the whole crew and our families into a huddle,

"This is a big show so we gotta get our game faces on. One big party tonight. Lets give it all we got" He said to the group.

Everyone cheered.

"Dublin. The Heist World Tour. Last show of the Europe tour. Big show. This is history in the making. This one's for you Haggerty's. Dublin on three, 1,2,3"

"DUBLIN" The whole crew roared as I felt myself sniffle. The tears would surely come soon. My dad came over and patted me on the back,

"We're the proudest parents in history right now. Go and get 'em son'" I gave him a hug and nodded.

Running out onto that stage felt so exhilarating. It felt like I was going back to my roots. I saw my parents make their way out into the crowd and I smiled. This is it.

*Last song of the show*

"Freckled Face Hustlers are you ready? I think its time for a celebration. An Irish Celebration!" I shouted as they roared.

Ryan picked up the giant Irish flag we had bought earlier and started running around the stage with it.

"My heritage, proud to be a Haggerty"

As I sung the lyrics I looked up to see my Dad with a beaming smile and my mum jumping around to the music.

As Green, White and Orange balloons dropped over the crowds I came to the end of the song.

"We put our glass to the sky and lift up, and live tonight cos you cant take it with ya.

So raise a pint, for the people that aren't with us, and live tonight cos you cant take it with ya, c'mon"

I put one hand up in the air and closed my eyes, getting lost in the last seconds of the beats. For a second I blocked the crowd out and just froze in the moment. This was really happening.

As I snapped out of my day dream I heard the crowd still shouting the lyrics back at me. I waved the Irish flag around in the air before thanking them for coming to the show.

As I walked off the stage Amy approached me,

"That was amazing my little freckled face hustler" She kissed my nose and I smiled.

My parents came over along with my brother and Caro.

"That was amazing bro" Tim told me. I nodded in acceptance before my mother hugged me,

"Im so proud of you" She gave me a kiss.

AMYS POV

Ben gave it everything he had tonight, like he does at every show. But this one was extra special, with his parents watching.

After the meet and greet Me and Ben went and sat in the dressing room. His family and my family had gone back to the hotel so it was just us and the rest of the crew.

Ben broke down in tears.

"That was one of the best show of my life Amy" He said, resting his head on my shoulder. I wiped his tears away.

"You killed it Ben. Seriously you gave it everything. I am so proud of you." I told him in a soothing tone.

As he stopped crying he looked into my eyes. I stared back into his watery eyes and he didn't speak. He was exhausted so I wasn't surprised.

"The Haggerty family are so proud of you Ben." He gave me a light smile.

"Lets get you back to the hotel my little Irish Man" He chuckled as we walked out of the dressing room and into a car.