Chapter 8: Movie and Pizza

BENS POV

I reluctantly left Amy and headed towards the door. I opened it and to my surprise Tricia was standing there.

"What took you so long?" She asked. I couldn't tell her that I was making out with a girl I had known 3 days could I?!

She stepped in the door. "Oh I see" she said when she saw Amy propped up on the counter with a surprised look on her face.

Shit. This was awkward.

She told me she just had to pick up a few boxes of stuff and she'd go.

"Erm okay, I left the last of your stuff in the bedroom..." I told her.

She scowled at Amy and walked back to collect the boxes.

"Do you want some help getting that stuff down to your car?" I asked her

when she walked back with the boxes piled up.

"No, I'll be fine. I'll see you at the show tomorrow." She said, bluntly as she walked back out the door.

I closed the door behind her and turned to face Amy. We were still both shocked at what had just happened.

I walked over to her, pushing a strand of her hair out of her face. I smiled,

"Sorry about that" I said to her, kissing her on the cheek. She smiled but it was false.

"I feel bad Ben, Tricia shouldn't have had to see me here" She told me.

"We're over. She has moved on and she's happy now, and so am I" I explained.

She smiled and grabbed my top, pulling me closer,

"Good" she said, placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

She then jumped down and headed over to my dvd collection, sitting cross-legged on the floor and closely inspecting them.

"Omg you have a Doctor who box set!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah, I love it" I said, grinning in her direction.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. She put the dvd on and then came and sat next to me, resting her head on my chest.

"Comfortable?" I asked, staring down and smiling at her.

"Yeah I am" She admitted.

AMYS POV

We were sitting there together and I couldn't have been happier. I knew we both felt the same about each other and I think I had fallen for him. It had been a matter of days, but I liked him. I looked up at him smiling,

"What you smiling at?" He asked, looking down at me with a grin.

"I haven't been this happy for a long time Ben. I feel like I've known you for ages and we have only known each other a couple of days. You are the first person to fully understand what I have been through and to be totally honest, im happy I woke up in your bed this morning. Even though I didn't actually wake up next to you..." I stared at him and his face lit up with happiness.

"I feel the exact same. Me and you have something, I don't know what but we have it. Its a spark. You make me happy and I cant thank you enough for that Miss Amy Thompson ..."

My eyes watered. I was so shocked that someone felt this way about me. It was usually one way feelings but with Ben it was different. He felt the same as I did. I nuzzled my head further into his chest and he kissed my forehead.

"Lets order pizza" He said in an excited voice.

"Okay then" I agreed.

*A few hours later*

BENS POV

It was 5pm and I had to get to the studio to meet Ryan. "You wanna come to the studio?" I asked Amy as she finished the last slice of pizza,

"Yeah sure" she mumbled with a mouth full of pizza.

"Can we stop off at mine first so I can get changed into some of my clothes?" She asked.

"Yeah sure. Personally I think you look hot in my clothes though" I winked.

She winked back. I didn't know If we were just close friends or more. But I knew that close friends didn't make out...

"You got a little bit on your face" I told her, laughing as I wiped off a bit of pizza sauce with my finger.