Chapter 13:Thompson Family

Chapter 13: Thompson Family

BENS POV

Me and Amy walked up to her room. As she opened the door that read 'Amy's Room' I saw that the walls were lined with posters and pictures of her and her friends. I walked over to one of the walls and looked at the pictures that were stuck on it. They were pictures of her at a party looking wasted, holding a drink in one hand and a joint in the other. It seemed like I was looking at a different girl in these pictures. Her cheeks were pale, her eyes looked tired and she had the same fake smile that I had seen before. She had changed for the better.

She sat on the large bed, looking around the room and smiling,

"It's been awhile since I last slept in here"

I smiled back at her.

"Dad said we're gunna go out for dinner tonight, but we have awhile so I can show you around my city" she told me, winking at me. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her neck. "I'm so proud of you Baby. I know how hard that was for you to tell your Dad."

She turned around so she was facing me and put her hands either side of my face, "Ben, I Love You" she said, placing a long kiss onto my lips. I returned the kiss and replied, "I Love You Too" she smiled and grabbed her camera off of her bed. "Lets go explore"

She said in an excited voice. I followed her out of the bedroom door as we walked down the stairs and she told her Dad we would be back for 4.30.

We walked down the road and I opened my instagram. I snapped a photo of us together and posted it with the caption,

"This beautys showing me around her city" and tagging @AmyThompson_

I showed Amy the photo and we both laughed at how funny we looked. "Thats cute" she said with a wink.

Within seconds my phone was blowing up with people liking the photo and asking if she was my girlfriend. I didn't reply to any comments. I locked my phone and slid it back into my pocket. I noticed Amy on her phone and she looked like she was concentrating on something. "Whats up?" I asked, but she just shrugged it off, locking her phone and placing it in her jacket pocket.

AMYS POV

We walked down the road and I examined the comments on the photo Ben had just posted of him and I. Nearly all of them were hate, with the occasional "Aww you two are cute". I frowned, scrolling through the never ending comments, paying attention to a few of them,

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"You can do so much better!"

"Is she replacing Tricia?"

I loved Ben and Ryan's fans. For the most part they were loyal and supportive. But man some of them were harsh. I have feelings too you know.

Ben was looking at me strange, "whats up?" He asked.

I just shrugged the question off. I locked my phone and put it in my pocket, smiling at him and linking our arms so I was walking at his side.

*2 hours later*

AMYS POV

We walked back in the front door of the house. We were exhaused! We had taken countless pictures of sights, and a few selfies of ourselves together.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing two cans of soda out of the fridge and chucking one to Ben. I looked at Andy, "Oi, Loser, Are you coming to dinner tonight?!" I shouted across to him.

"Course I am, I gotta interrogate your boyfriend. Do the whole big brother role." Andy laughed and so did Ben.

"So, you still live here huh? 29 years old and still living at home..." I teased.