Chapter75:WeddingPlans

Chapter 75: Wedding Plans

BENS POV

During the night Anyango had come to sleep with us because she was afraid of the dark. She had slept between me and Amy and snuggled up against me. I woke up and nearly kissed her thinking it was Amy. Wow that would have been awkward, and weird, and totally creepy...

Anyway, I woke up to find that both the girls were still sleeping. I left them and went to make breakfast...pancakes, Anyango's favourite! I was putting the pancakes on a plate when Anyango ran in,

"PANCAKES!!!" She screamed as she sat up at the table. Amy soon followed her in and placed a kiss on my cheek and placed her hand up the bottom of my shirt rubbing my stomach.

"Goodmorning" She smiled.

"I missed being alone with you in bed last night" I whispered in her ear and winked at her as she playfully giggled.

We all sat and ate our pancakes before Amy and Anyango went to get dressed.

I washed up the plates before sitting down at the table. There was a text from Owour,

"Hey man. How is everything? Sorry if she crashed yours and Amy's bedroom plans lol ;)"

I laughed as I replied,

"All good here bro. I can assure you there was no funny business last night lol!"

I poured myself a glass of orange juice as my phone buzzed,

"Ok man. Will see u soon :)"

I locked my phone as Anyango ran in, sitting on my lap.

"Uncle Ben do I have to go home? I want to stay here with you guys!" She frowned.

"You have to go home with Mummy and Daddy, but you can come here whenever you like!" I smiled.

"Okay!" She giggled.

Amy walked in and smiled at the two of us.

AMYS POV

I smiled as I watched Ben and Anyango. They were so cute together!

I couldn't wait to start a family with Ben. I knew he would be a great father. But for now we have wedding plans to organise!

*half an hour later*

There was a knock on the door, I opened it to see Anna.

"Hey hows your dad?" I asked with a concerned tone.

"He's okay. Just a little bit of flu I think." She smiled.

Anyango came running to the door.

"MUMMMMYYYY" she stretched her arms out as Anna lifted her up.

"Hello Baby. Have you had a good time with Auntie Amy and Uncle Ben?"

"Yeah!" She smiled.

Ben came up behind me and stood next to me, placing an arm around me.

"Ok well we better get going" Anna smiled.

"Goodbye Uncle Ben and Auntie Amy!" Anyango shouted.

"Bye little monster!" Ben laughed.

I shut the door and turned to ben who wrapped his arms around me and smirked

"Shall we make up for what we missed last night?" The playful words escaped his lips.

"Definitely!" I bit my lip as he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me up to the bedroom.

He placed me down onto the bed and took his top off as I did mine. He started to kiss my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair, he then pulled back as his phone beeped.