Chapter45:TourBusLife

Chapter 45: Tour Bus Life

BENS POV

Once we had picked everyone up we began the 2 and a half hour trip to Portland.

Amy sat on the sofa near the front of the bus, as I came down from speaking with Zach upstairs. She was staring out the window, in a trance, watching the cars racing past and looking deep in thought. I put my hand on her shoulder,

"Everything okay?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

"Yeah everything's fine" she replied, zoning in on my voice. She turned towards me and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

AMYS POV

We were about an hour into the journey and I wondered if we'd ever make it to Portland at this rate, we had already stopped 3 times for toilet breaks, I mean, the toilets weren't that bad, but we were not risking it whilst the bus was moving. Oh the troubles of life on the road.

We pulled into a parking lot which had a few cars scattered around. There was a fairly large complex, just off of the road which had a Mcdonalds, Starbucks and a little shop. Ben walked off of the coach before me, offering his hand up to help me out,

"M'Lady" He said as he did so. I chuckled and he took my hand, guiding me off and pulling me closer. Ryan ran in front of us and pulled Zach closer, so they were side by side in a romantic embrace. He was mocking us.

We all laughed,

"Is there something you guys wanna tell us?" Ben asked.

The question was avoided as we stepped into Starbucks.

Once we had ordered I headed to the toilet with Anna.

"You and Ben are perfect for eachother" She told me as she re adjusted her hair.

"Aw thanks!" I said, not really knowing how to answer that compliment.

"You've been together about 10 months right?" She asked, curious.

"Yeah, 10 months in 2 weeks, its gone so fast!" I said, projecting a huge smile across my face.

BENS POV

Amy walked back out with Anna. She was wearing my big jumper as the bus got a little cold. She looked cute.

Me, Ryan and Owuor sat at a table in Starbucks as a waitress brought over our drinks. We thanked her and as the girls approached, Amy sat on my lap, wrapping her arm around me, as Anna also did with Owuor. I could tell Ryan missed Jackie of course. Luckily for him she would be joining us at our show in Spokane after the Portland one.

We all filed back onto the bus with our drinks. Earlier I had instagrammed a photo of the tour bus. The fans loved it, commenting on how cool it was.

I pulled out my phone as I sat down on the sofa with Amy in my lap, I took a photo of us with our drinks, captioning it

"Tour Bus Life with @AmyThompson_"

Lots of fans commented on how cute we were. They did that a lot now. I think they were all becoming used to seeing me and Amy constantly together, they liked her.

*An hour later*

BENS POV

We pulled up to the venue in Portland. Amy had fallen asleep on me so I lightly shook her shoulder to wake her up,

"Amy...we're here..." I whispered in her ear. She groaned before rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

We all departed the tour bus and entered the building. It was around 4pm and we went straight to soundcheck. Amy sat in the dressing room editing some photos to put on the website. For the U.S half of the tour, Buffalo Jeans said they would love to do a 5 part documentary for the heist tour and we were introduced to a man who would be joining us on the tour bus and coming along to every show to video. His name was Marco.