Chapter69: SanFran

Chapter 69: SanFran

AMYS POV

My parents arrived backstage just before Ben and Ryan were about to go on. Ben was deep in conversation with my brother and Diane was talking to Jackie. My dad pulled me to one side and smiled,

"How have you been princess?"

He seemed kind of worried and concerned.

I smiled,

"I've been good Dad, really good."

He narrowed his eye brows,

"Really? Because I know you try to cover up your feelings a lot."

"No, seriously, I've been happy."

He smiled and took my hand.

"I know today must have been tough for you, but you know we are all here if you need to speak to us."

My dad made me feel safe, like nothing could ever harm me. He had always been the protective kind.

"It was, but honestly once I visited Mum's grave I felt a lot better. It helped. Ben helped."

I smiled looking over at him and Andrew laughing their heads off.

"Im glad to hear that Princess. It's nice to see you happy again and Im glad Ben is the person that can put that smile on your face. He's a good man."

He smiled as he pulled me into a tight hug.

He whispered 'I love you' into my ear and I returned it.

BENS POV

I was talking to Andrew when I noticed Amy and her father hugging. It was nice that she had her family close to her.

I patted Andrew on the back as my que to go on stage came.

*After The Show*

AMYS POV

Me and Ben had gone back to the house with Dad, Andrew and Diane.

Ben hopped straight into the shower when we got home.

I sat on the bed and I noticed a figure at the door. It was Andrew.

"Hey sis" He smiled slightly.

"Hey Andy" I smiled back.

He walked over and sat next to me on the bed.

"Can I ask you a question?" He said, playing with his fingers.

"Yeah go for it"

"Do you ever think of Mum?"

He asked.

What? What sort of a question is that?

"Of course I do?!!" I said confused about the stupid question he had just asked me.

"No, I dont mean just thinking about her. I mean remember her. Exact moments that we had with her."

He explained the question.

"Yeah! Like the times she would do silly impressions of Dad." I laughed.

"Yeah, or the time she took us out for ice cream when we found out santa wasn't real."

We both laughed,

"Yeah, that was a very sad day for me."

Andrew said with a chuckle.

"I remember you crying like a baby!" I laughed.

"No I didnt! You were too young to remember shhh!"

He smirked.

"But seriously, I will never ever forget mum."

I told him.

"Neither will I sis" He put an arm around me and pulled me into a tight hug.

He left the room just as Ben was coming out of the shower.

Ben was wearing just a towel, covering his lower body. He looked hot. His hair was messy and he had a cheesy smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked with a grin.

"You" I continued to smiled wide.

"Did I give you permission to smile at my excellent body?"

He walked over to me and I stood up as he put his hands on my waist.

I bit my lip.

"No, but you're mine so im allowed"

I joked.

"Ooh Im yours am I?" He smiled down at me.

"Yup" I announced as he placed a kiss onto my lips.

"Im totally okay with that" He chuckled.

I changed into one of Bens shirts and hopped into my side of the bed. Ben put on some boxers and did the same. I snuggled up to him as he was on his phone.

BENS POV

I was on twitter. I took a selfie of me and Amy and posted it to twitter and instagram,

"@macklemore: We were in my boo's hometown tonight. Thanks for a great show San Fran, we love you!"

I put my phone on the cabinet next to the bed and turned the light out, but before I did, I noticed Amy kiss a picture of her mother that she had placed beside her bed. She did this every night, but I guess tonight was even more important to her.

"Goodnight boo" I said to her as she lay her head down on the pillow.

"Goodnight Ben, and thank you for today"