Chapter 22

Third Person

While Marshall Lee and Gumball thought about what to do, Fiona was fuming with rage. Even Cake was scared at this point. She swung her sword around the treehouse and broke several things. She had never been more enraged.

She was especially furious because her relationship with Flame Prince had ended yet again. It seemed like she would never find love. Why was it fair that her other two choices for a relationship be in love with each other? It wasn't in her mind. She wanted at least one of them. Which one she hadn't exactly decided on.

"Fiona, you need to relax... They're happy together..." Cake said, growing into a larger size and wrapping around the emotional human.

"No! Why is it fair for them to be happy?! What about me Cake?! Everyone has someone they can love except me! Flame prince doesn't want to be around because he'll burn me, and Marshall and Gumball are together, and you have Lord Monochromicorn!" Fiona yelled, beginning to cry as she thought she would die alone.

The cat continued to comfort her friend and reassure her that she would find someone, but it wasn't exactly working. Fiona was stubborn and if she wasn't with Flame Prince then she wanted Gumball or Marshall. If she couldn't have them she wanted Flame Prince. It was some sort of weird love shape.

This time it seemed as though Flame Prince had left her for good. He had burned her and felt so terrible. Although Fiona was fine this time, he feared that it would happen again and she wouldn't be so lucky. So it seemed now that Fiona was out of options.

She wiggled out of Cake's grasp and grabbed her bag. The cat tried to stop her from leaving, but she still managed to escape their home. She was extremely upset and wasn't in a good state of mind.

She figured that if she could break them up or separate them in some way, surely she could end up with one of them. Needless to say that her logic was extremely flawed.

She snuck back into the kingdom, stopping in alleys and behind buildings when she saw a banana guard. When she reached the castle she had to be extremely cautious with her movements.

She stood below the balcony of Gumball's room and glared up at it. She always liked a challenge. The persistent human began to climb the wall, grabbing the edge of the balcony and swinging up onto it.

She burst into the room with her blade in hand, earning a shriek out of Gumball. Marshall growled out of annoyance and was about to attack when several banana guards ran into the room.

"Gumball, it's not fair for my two best friends to be in love and leave me alone with no one! Break up with Marshall Lee!" she screamed, ready to cut someone at any moment.

The banana guards all looked at each other in confusion. They all knew now that Gumball was in a relationship with Marshall. This was headed straight to the Council for sure.