Chapter 23

Third Person

Just as the two feared, their relationship had become known. Fiona was the cause of it, of course. She was never one for keeping secrets and her rage often left her blurting things out. The day could truly have not gone any worse.

But she was still about to kill them by her sword. She never went anywhere without it. It was the same one she had threatened them with on several other occasions; the same scratched up, old gold blade. She had slain many beasts with it and had attempted to slay her friends too. Luckily she had never been successful with killing her companions.

Since the banana guards now knew of the love between the vampire and Candy Prince, they escorted Fiona out of the room and down to the dungeon. It was the only place they could actually keep her without her causing damage with her rampage.

They then returned to take Marshall Lee and Gumball to the meeting place of the Council of the Kingdoms. It was the last place either of them wanted to be, but they had no choice. If they didn't attend they could both be banished to the "unsettled" land of Aaa. The land is described as unsettled because no one really knows what's out there. Anything or anyone could be living there without any traces. It was the last place anyone wanted to be banished to.

It would take some time before all the members got the notification, but they would all still all attend as soon as they got it. After all, it wasn't like they had texting. The land barely had movies. The only existing movies were ones that were dug out of the ground. Luckily it wouldn't take too terribly long to spread the word. Word around the kingdoms travels rather quickly.

Meanwhile, the two sat there in silence. Gumball represented the Candy Kingdom while Marshall represented the Nightosphere. They weren't sure how the meeting would go, but it probably wouldn't be pretty.

As the other representatives for other kingdoms arrived, the tension in the room grew. The two could tell this wasn't going to be easy. It would be surprising if there were any negotiations at all. But it wasn't all bad.

If worst came to worst then Gumball would be banished and he would simply start over on new land with Marshall. It wasn't like the Council could banish them from each other. Even they didn't have the power to do that.

So it wasn't all bad. But if they did rule this to be okay because the deadline was almost up, then the two could simply go about their business no problem. No one would bother them and the meeting would simply just be lost in time.

But before any decisions could be made there would need to be a long and detailed debate. Nothing was ever easy with the Council. Every detail went into careful consideration and each outcome would be thought of. The meeting had only just begun.