Chapter Twenty-Nine: Familiar Roles

Do I even have to warn you about dirty content anymore?

Sam's POV

“Sam!” she moaned my name, shuddering under me. Fuck, she was so close. I could feel it.

I sped up, wanting us both to finish together. I thought it fitting for our first time after so long. I finally had her in my arms again.

Even better, I had her underneath me again.

“Rosie” I groaned into her damp neck, feeling like I was balancing precariously on the brink of ecstasy that she took me to.

I felt a sharp, fleeting pain as she dug her nails deeper in my back. I breathed in gasping pants, so so close. It was too damn close.

I pulled her curls gently, bringing it to my nose so I could take in the familiar smell. I loved to feel it, loved to smell it and pull on it. Especially when I was close to losing myself in her.

I felt her tighten up around me for only a moment before I felt myself explode, feeling that rush of pleasure inside her body that I had been denied for so long.

But I only felt it a moment, hardly able to gasp out more than her name before being viciously taken away.

*****

Beep! Beep! Beep!

God, I hate mornings. And it was just getting to the good part!

But I knew from experience that I would never get to feel any release from dreams. The stupid dreams always ended right before the good part, no matter what time I woke up. I needed the real thing, I couldn't keep relying on dreams to be able to hold her again.

I rolled over, knocking the alarm off the small table Rosie liked to keep by the bed. It was bloody annoying, to be honest but I kept it there because it reminded me of her. Besides, I've started it like it a bit more since she left.

Hell, I'm starting to like the bad furniture choices she made just because I miss her and love her so much.

I need help.

And I also needed to get up. Today was an important day!

I sat up and yawned, seeing, as I stood up, that I once again had killer morning wood. It's been happening for weeks now and I'm suffering from a serious case of blue balls.

I haven't had sex in nearly a month. I was going through horrible withdrawals. I didn't know how much more I could take.

I needed Rosie back and I needed her now.

As was quickly becoming my routine, scary thought, I woke up half an hour early. There was a reason for this. I needed a cold shower or I needed to jerk off. Since this dream had let me feel so desperately close to release, I was definitely going to need a wank.

Besides, cold showers took longer to work and they were increasingly less effective. So was jerking off and it was starting to worry me. But I refused to find relief in another woman. I wouldn't, couldn't, even dream of it. Rosie was my girl. She was the only one for me.

And that meant that she was the only one to relieve any painful erection that I may have, no matter how hard it was to keep myself in check.

And fuck, it was hard. I was always sweating bullets and my hands twitched. But I couldn't give in. If I did, than I had to admit defeat and give Rosie her divorce.

And I would never forgive myself if I did that.

So I stepped into the shower, resigned but eager and started it, adjusting the temperature to be warm. But, as always, I didn't think because acting because the water burned my ass. Literally. I yelped and jumped out, letting it run a while and then testing it to make sure it wouldn't hurt me again.