Chapter One: God, I'm Such A Bastard

Sam's POV

I groaned as I slowed on top of the hot blonde I was currently screwing. She gave her last scream and shuddered violently as she clenched around me. I kissed her one last time and pulled out. I was sweaty and exhausted but somehow I racked up the energy to get up and dress. She watched me with sleepy eyes.

"Same time next week?" she asked hopefully. I smirked.

"You know it babe" I kept my smirk even as I went outside, putting on my shoes on the way. Blondie here was my secretary and we screwed every week but today I felt a pang of guiltiness. In fact, on my way home, the guilt consumed me whole. It always happened. Like clockwork. I should've really expected it.

What was I doing? Sleeping with every woman who would open her legs when I had the perfect one at home. That's right. I was cheating on my angel of a wife. Why? I didn't have the slightest clue.

I still loved her. My love never wavered from it's passionate state. She was still gorgeous, she hasn't gained one pound in our year of being married nor in our year of dating. She maintained her perfect hourglass figure. She was successful, caring, understanding, a great cook, and she was gorgeous. I just seemed to forget that when I saw some other woman. It slipped completely away. It just didn't make any sense. Especially since I worked so hard to woo her from another. What was I doing?

I groaned again, this time not in pleasure. I was such an idiot.

I was in a apologetic frenzy by the time I got home. I was late for dinner. Again. I felt so horrible; I was a lot later than I usually was because Blondie had wanted oral first. Those brief moments with Blondie were not in any way worth the lows that hit me as soon as I got away but I was stupid. I didn't think with anything north of the belt.

I stumbled into my house. The one I owned with the most beautiful woman on earth.

I found her in the kitchen, swaying to music only she could hear. She was dressed in a little black dress, short and sleeveless, just how I liked it. I loved to show off her beauty and show the world that this gorgeous woman was mine and mine alone. That guilt came back up again but I tried to hold it off a little longer. I studied her more closely. When we didn't go out and we just stayed at home, she liked to wear sweats or pajamas because they were comfortable. What was she doing dressed up? She even had her long, cascading locks put up in some French twist. I frowned. I was getting a bad feeling.

"Are you going to give me my hello or are you just going to stand there?" she said without turning around. I shook my head. She was almost psychic, I swear. I put a smile on my face and walked up to her, putting my arms around her waist and kissing her neck.

"Hello" I said in my husky voice, trying to go in for another kiss. She tilted her head away from me, nose scrunched up.

"You can kiss me when you come to dinner on time" she muttered. I groaned and squeezed her tighter. I don't know why I sleep with other women. Even they can't sate my lust for my lovely wife. I felt that familiar urgency even now.

"Well babe, that would make the sex really impersonal, don't you think?" I teased lightly, trying to pick up her obviously foul mood. She scowled and I took that as a sign to back off. I turned around and sat at the island counter that was smack in the middle of our kitchen.

"Why are you dressed up?" I asked curiously. She tensed up, anger harsh among her features. It was written all over her and I could tell immediately that I had picked the wrong topic to lighten her mood.

"Well, darling, if you would remember, this is our anniversary. I had made reservations at that place that just opened up a downtown. I had even made it late because you always come home about an hour after you're supposed to but someone was so late that we missed it" she said tightly, "I thought, I actually thought, that you would make it today of all days. Instead you're more late than you usually are. So, I decided to make dinner since my conscience won't let me let you starve" she shot me a look to kill over her shoulder. I gulped and winced. Today was out anniversary? I was out screwing Blondie while my baby was here at home dressing up and waiting on me to go out?