🇪 🇮 🇬 🇭 🇹

(Continued)
🎉🎉🎉

11:30 PM

The after party was in full swing by the time Lin showed up with his family. Lesley changed into the dress she wore at the party she wasn't supposed to go to. Enzo changed I to a suite. Lin had on jeans, a white button up, his hamilton tie, and suit jacket. Last but not least, Phillipa had on a gold body con dress with black red bottoms. She wanted her family to dress up for the special night. The last time they had a hug party was for opening night of broadway and that was almost twenty years ago.

Anyways, Lesley and Enzo sauntered off to their "cousins" as soon as they stepped foot in the venue. Lin and Pippa, on the other hand, headed to the bar. "Hi," Jasmine greeted. The woman hugged and the guys dapped.

"How is everyone feeling?" Pippa asked as she grabbed a cocktail from Reneé.

"My second wind kicked in after margarita number two," Reneé laughed. Lin sat on the stool behind him and Let Pippa lean in between his legs. He drank his beer with his left hand and traced lines up and down Pippa's leg with his right.

"I'm just glad not to be in a corset anymore," Pippa said. The ladies nodded and clinked their glasses together.

"Amen to that," Reneé replied. She noticed Lin's hand placement on her best friend and slammed her drink. "Okay pause! What the hell is going on between you two," Reneé asked. Lin giggled in the crook of Phillipa's neck and pecked her skin. That caused Pippa to shy away from him and let out a small whine.

"Manly," Pippa complained. Lin smirked and shrugged. "Guys, Lin and I are back together," Pippa confessed. Reneé and Jasmine squealed as Anthony and Alexis congratulated Lin.

"You guys are so cute," Jasmine gawked. Anthony shot Lin and Pippa a fake glare, then moved to stand behind Jasmine. "Nice try," She said as she pulled her husband back to her side.

"It was worth a shot," Anthony shrugged. The group laughed and talked about projects that came up for them.

🎉🎉🎉

Brielle, Mason, Lesley, Enzo, Donny, and AJ sat on the balcony of the venue as the party played out. "How was the party?" Mason asked. Lesley shook her head and sipped her drink.

"Well..." she stalled. Lesley looked back at the bar to make sure they wouldn't hear and turned back. "I got kissed," she spilled. Donny, AJ, Enzo, and Mason's eyes went wide while Brielle squealed.

"Oh my gosh! Your first kiss," Brielle exclaimed. "Are you gonna tell your mom?" she asked. Lesley shook her head frantically.

"Hell no! I wasn't even supposed to go to that party," Lesley said. She grabbed her brother and nephew's arms. "And you guys can't tell either," she demanded. The boys nodded and Lesley points to everyone at the table. "Not a word from any of you, to any of them," she warned. Everyone nodded.

"I don't talk to that bitch anyways, " Enzo snipped, as he refuted to his mom. Lesley rolled her eyes.

"You should call mom that. She's been nothing but good to us," Lesley said. Enzo narrowed his eyes at his sister as if she was stupid.

"The fuck are your talking about? She's a drunk. I'm surprised she did the show sober," he replied. Lesley took a deep breath.