🇹 🇼 🇪 🇳 🇹 🇾 - 🇳 🇮 🇳 🇪

(20 Minutes Later)
🤢🤢🤢

Pippa stood in the office, leaning against Lin's wooden desk. She looked down to see the scratch marks that Mason made when he was a baby. It made her smile to think about when the kids were little, then how it would be to have another little one around. Then it made her sad that Claudia wouldn't have Nova around to play with. She felt a bit guilty that Lesley was gonna give up Nova even though she hadn't really wanted the baby in the first place. She didn't want to think about that though. She wanted to think about the fact that her man kissed his ex on New Years and not her. She was still fucked up from that. The more she thought about Lin's lips on Karen's the more she wanted rip her face off. But, she was a woman so she had to act like one. Sneaky, it was. Phillipa pulled out her phone and took to Instagram first.

After the picture was posted, she put her phone in her pocket and walked back to the party

After the picture was posted, she put her phone in her pocket and walked back to the party. Karen was across the living room with Reneé and Mandy talking about their kids. Then, Pippa saw Lin sitting at the table with Chris and Leslie. They were talking about music stuff and Lin's beer looked low. She grabbed a new one, popped off the top, and set it in front of her man. "Thanks baby," Lin said. Pippa smirked and pulled Lin up by his tie. "What's babe," Lin asked. Pippa wrapped her arms around Lin's neck as he laced his fingers together behind her back.

"Just wanted to properly welcome you into the New Year," she replied. Pippa passionately kissed her man, until the kiss turned into a make out session. Soon the two were pressed against the wall, swallowing each other.

"Hot damn," Leslie whistled as everyone turned to see the session. Lin and Pippa got a lout of cheers and shouts from their friends as the pulled out of the kiss.

"My God," Daveed said as if he were still playing Thomas Jefferson. Everyone laughed at Daveed and went back their conversations.

"What was that for?" Lin asked. He still had Pippa against the wall with his hand on her bump.

"Just to make sure she knows you're with me now," Pippa vaguely answered. Lin shrugged and pecked Pippa's lips once again before he sat back down. Pippa glanced at Karen to see her roll her eyes and look away. "Hey Neé, can you help me upstairs real quick?" Pippa asked. Reneé shrugged and got up. "Jazzy? You coming?" Pippa asked. Jasmine excused herself from Karen and went with her sisters up the stairs.

"What do you need?" Reneé asked. Pippa shut the door of her bedroom and leaned against it.

"Did you fucking see that bitch?" Pippa asked. Reneé shook her head along with Jasmine.

"She fucking kissed him! Right in front of me like I wasn't there," Pippa yelled. Reneé gave Pippa a soft glare and folded her arms.