🇸 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇳 🇹 🇪 🇪 🇳

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR...you know who you are...😏
(Next Day)
😡😡😡

Bright and early at 5:30 AM Pippa and Lesley came into Enzo's hospital room. Lesley was a bit shook, Pippa was furious. "Enzo Donovan!" Pippa yelled as she burst into the room. Reneé stood up to hold Pippa back, as Lesley skidded to the couch.

"Pippa, calm down," Reneé tried. Pippa shook her head and tried to get past her friend.

"Let me at him!" She screamed. Enzo shook his head and huddled to the farthest corner of his bed.

"No, she's gonna murder me!" He yelled.

"You're damn right!" Pippa replied. Reneé held Pippa back as much as possible. Event she got her to the hallway and shut the door.

"P, calm down," Reneé said in a stern tone. Pippa folded her arms and tapped her foot. "Phillipa, you are pregnant. For the sake of the triplets, calm the fuck down," Reneé said. Phillipa narrowed her eyes at her sons hospital bed, but dropped her arms.

"Fine," she huffed. Reneé inspected her friends body language and it did not scream calm.

"Are you calm?" Reneé asked. Pippa finally blew up.

"No! I'm not fucking calm! Drugs! Are you kidding me? He could have died and I'm just supposed to sit here and be calm? No! Neé, I was terrified the entire trip here!" Pippa answered. Reneé let her sister take a deep breath and get back to reality.

"Feel better?" Reneé asked. Pippa ran her hands through her hair and nodded.

"Yes," she said. Reneé happened to glance at the floor and noticed Pippa was bleeding.

"Are you sure?" She asked again. Pippa nodded.

"Yeah why?" Pippa answered. Reneé pointed towards Pippa's pants. When she caught edits of the blood, Pippa freaked. "Nnnnnnooooo," she cried.

"We need a nurse or a doctor! My friend is bleeding and she's pregnant!" Reneé yelled, as Pippa leaned into the walls she started to hyperventilate. Lin wasn't around, her son just overdosed on drugs, and she might have just miscarried. Soon, two nurses and doctor surround Pippa and took her to the maternity floor above them.

😡😡😡

Meanwhile, Lesley sat on the couch of her brother's room. She watched as he played with the tv remotes like a child. "I hope your happy," Lesley bit. Enzo gave his sister a weird look, but continued to play with the remote.

"What are you talking about?" Enzo replied. Lesley rolled her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Mom freaked out all the way back here! She was stressed and angry! And that's not good for the triplets!" Lesley yelled. Enzo's eyes went wide as he heard triplets ooze from his sisters lips.

"Triplets? As in 3 kids?" He asked. Lesley nodded and gave him a dumb look. "And all the way back from where?" He questioned. Lesley scowled at her brother.

"Back from London! Where we moved to!" She replied. Enzo sat up straight and gave his sister a look of confusion.

"Are you sure, you're not the one on drugs?" He asked, sarcastically. Lesley pulled out her phone and turned on Lin's locations.