🇹 🇼 🇪 🇳 🇹 🇾 - 🇫 🇴 🇺 🇷

WEEEE HIIIITTT 2K!!!!!!💕💘💓🔥 THANK YOU SSOOOO MUCH!! ily💕
(Continued)
🌴🌴🌴

Lin woke up to the delicious smell of thick cut bacon and homemade chocolate pancakes. Slowly he slipped out of bed and grabbed his sweatpants off of the floor. As he picked up his pants he saw that Pippa's lingerie from last night was still on the floor. When he walked out of the room he saw Pippa in her black boy shorts and a flowing t-shirts. "Morning sexy," Lin greeted as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Well hello," she replied. Quickly she pecked his lips, before returning her attention back the bacon. "I hope your hungry," Pippa smirked. Lin nodded and leaned against the fridge.

"After this morning? Of course. What was it three rounds," Lin answered. Pippa shook her head and rose an eyebrow.

"Pfft. That was like five rounds. Did you forget about the two before I was fully awake?" Pippa asked. Lin laughed while he grabbed a water bottle and pulled out his phone.  "What are you doing?" Pippa asked. Lin smirked and snapped a picture of her.

"Nothing," he lied. Pippa chuckled then looked at her phone when a notification lit up her screen. She turned off the stove, removed the bacon, and looked at her message.

 She turned off the stove, removed the bacon, and looked at her message

"Honestly, Manly?" Pippa giggled as she put her phone away

"Honestly, Manly?" Pippa giggled as she put her phone away. Lin nodded and slid his phone in his pocket. "Well, alrighty then," she playfully rolled her eyes. "Let's eat, because we have a lot to do today," Pippa suggested. Lin grabbed a plate and piled it with fruit, pancakes, and bacon. Pippa only got half a price of bacon, one pancake, and a handful of strawberries.

"Is that all your gonna eat?" Lin asked. Pippa nodded and sat next to him at the small dining table. "Are you feeling okay?" Lin placed his hand on Pippa's forehead, but it was quickly smacked away.

"Yes, I'm fine," She replied. Phillipa was 8 week a pregnant and actually really happy. When she woke up, she realized that she had started to show. With her last pregnancies, she never really got to enjoy her small bump. She was always sick or too busy to enjoy the great things of pregnancy. "I'm good. I'm actually really happy. This is our first weekend without the kids in a long time. There is no fighting. And we are loving on each other and not fighting," Pippa smiled. Lin pulled Pippa into his seat and sat her on his lap. He slid his hand over her baby bump and chuckled.