🇹 🇼 🇪 🇳 🇹 🇾 - 🇹 🇼 🇴

(Continued)
🎡🎡🎡

Skylin gave Enzo a weird look as he stopped abruptly in the middle of the fair. "Holy fuck," he slowly whispered as he saw the tweet his sisters old best friend posted.

"What's wrong, babe?" She asked. Enzo shook his head and turned to his sister and her friends. He shared same expression with Lesley.

"You see this shit too?" Enzo yelled. Lesley held her hands up in defense.

"Hey, it's probably just fake...right?" Lesley asked with a twinge of panic. Enzo shook his head slowly and slapped his forehead.

"We have to go!" Enzo sternly said.

"Why?" Lesley fought. Enzo narrowed his eyes at his sister and stepped into her face.

"Because that's our mother and because I fucking said so," he replied. Lesley huffed and let Enzo whisk her away to find Lin. The two walked for five minutes before they saw Lin ducked behind a food truck, probably hiding out of embarrassment. "Dad," Enzo callled. Lin shushed them, but waved his children over to him.

"Where is mom?" Lesley asked. For once, in a while, actually concerned about her mother. Lin shrugged.

"I guess home. One minute we were joking about how she could be pregnant with her food aversions and the next she freaked out. When I checked her phone I hid to make sure no one saw me," Lin explained. Enzo leaned against the truck and folded his arms. The three stood in silence for a minute, before Enzo's impatience got the best of him.

"We need to find her!" Enzo blew up. His outburst caused Lesley and Lin to jump a bit and put a pep in their steps.

🎡🎡🎡

At the house Pippa laid on her bed in a sports bra and Nike pro shorts. Tears streamed down her face as she stared at her almost flat baby bump and the bruise that lived right above it on her side. "I have to," she whispered to herself. It seemed like every time Pippa got pregnant, something happened to ruin the best experience she was supposed to ever have. She already hated the fact that she didn't know who the father was but, now one of her many sex tapes was leaked. Awesome. She thought. Pippa heard the alarm signal that the front door was open and sat up. "Pip!" Lin yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Pippa ignored the call and placed her hands in her hair. A worried Lin pushed his way into the room and wrapped his arms around his wife. Not the best move on someone who is afraid of you.

"Get off," Pippa screamed through a squirm. She frantically rushed to push Lin off her as her anxiety levels rose. "Please! Get off!" Pippa begged. Lin loosened his grip and watched her hop of the bed. Enzo rushed in after Pippa screamed to see his mother leaned up against the farthest wall from the bed.

"Mom?" Enzo asked. Phillipa slid down the way and brought her knees to her chest. "What did you do to her?" Enzo snarled at his father. Lin held his hands up and shook his head. The teen turned back to see his mothers nerves in shambles.

"Nothing," Lin answered. Enzo quickly walked to his mother and knelt down next to her.

"It's okay momma," Enzo rushed. Pippa's breathing picked up and she started to go into full on panic attack.

"Move, dipshit," Lesley said. She pushed her little brother out of her way. "Get out," she said to them. Enzo was shocked that his sister was helping, which left Lin confused as to why. But, they did as she said and left without protest. Lin shut the door behind himself and left the woman alone. "Mommy," Lesley slowly spoke. Pippa lifted her head up and caught a hold of Lesley's gaze. It actually pained Lesley's heart to see her mother drowning in herself. "Can you come to the bed with me?" Lesley asked. Pippa looked a bit apprehensive at the request. "They are gone. I promise no one is here to hurt you," Lesley tried. Pippa nodded and aloud her body to remove it self from the floor. The two cautiously walked to the bed and Pippa laid down. Lesley laid next to her mother and played with her hair. "Just relax, mama. You will be a-okay," Lesley whispered. Pippa's eyes may have drifted shut, but her mind did a double take.