Chapter 7: Why?!

A/N: just saying, I'm really sorry that the last chapter took so long to write, but I have had a lot on over the last couple of days, but I will try and update as much as possible from now on!

Vote/comment/share

Em :) x

~Saturday~

*Becca's POV*

"Amber? Wardrobe crisis. I need you. NOW." I shouted into my phone as I asked Amber, my PA and best friend, to come over.

I was pulling my hair out: it was 3pm and I only had an hour to get ready for my date with Evan! Plus, I had NOTHING to wear!

Within 5 minutes, Amber was at my apartment, rushing into my penthouse and straight to my walk-in wardrobe.

"Ok, girl! Try these on!" She picked out an outfit, plus some shoes for me to try on.

It was a thick coral sweater with light denim skinny jeans and beige Uggs.

I threw them on and walked out to show Amber, who gasped and clapped her hands in automatic agreement.

"Girl, you look fineee!" She hollered, making me laugh.

"Thank you!" I giggled.

"Lemme do your makeup and hair now!" She insisted, sitting me down at my makeup counter.

She put a hint of gold shimmery eyeshadow on my eyelids, black eyeliner and mascara, bronzer and foundation, plus pastel pink lipstick.

Then she quickly curled my hair and pinned two strands of the front of my hair back, pinning them with bobby pins.

Then she found a simple gold 'LOVE' necklace and I put it around my neck.

Finally, I was ready for my date, and with 10 minutes to spare!

"Thank you so much, girlie!" I chirped as I hugged Amber.

"No problem!" She laughed as she hugged back before grabbing her bag. "I've gotta go, but text me later to tell me how the date went!"

I saw Amber out and put my phone, purse, lipstick and mascara into my black handbag.

My phone suddenly beeped with a text.

'Evan<3 - hey! I'm outside;)<3'

'Becca<3 - hi!:) ok, I'll be out in a few!<3'

I locked up, and took the elevator to the lobby where I saw Benny, the doorman.

"Hey Bec! What's the rush?" He asked.

"I'm going on a date!" I squealed as I walked over to him.

"Oh, awesome! I bet it's that Riker kid, isn't it? I always knew you guys would go out!" He beamed, making me feel really guilty.

I hadn't spoken to Riker since we met up at the coffee shop. I know he's jealous, but I don't know why he's ignoring me! I can't stand not talking to him.

"Actually, it's this guy Evan, I've known him for a while now." I smiled slightly as Benny opened the door.

"Well, have fun! Now GO! Don't be late!" Benny smirked as I ran through the door and saw Evan waiting outside the apartment block, leaning against a shiny black Bentley.

I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey Evan!" I greeted him warmly as I let go of his embrace.

"Hey Becca!" He laughed slightly as I admired his car.

"You like my ride?" He smirked.

"Of course!" I exclaimed.