Chapter 49: Epilogue

*Becca's POV*

"Mommy!"

I turned around and saw Rae running down the stairs.

"Woah, careful, sweetie! You're gonna fall!" I laughed a little.

"When's Daddy home?!" Rae asked as I crouched down in front of her.

I kissed her cheek. "Soon. He won't be long."

Rae's smile lit up as she ran into the living room.

I walked back into the kitchen to see Roxy and Rory eating toast with the butter spread all over their faces. They giggled as they saw me.

"Guys, you're meant to eat your toast, not put it in your face." I laughed, cleaning them up quickly.

"Where's Daddy?" Roxy asked, and Rory nodded.

"He's coming home soon. You'll see him in a little while." I watched as their faces lit up when they looked at each other. It was the cutest thing in the world. They quickly moved off of their chairs and ran into the living room with Rae.

Ok, so here's what's been happening over the past couple of years:

Riker and I got married on June 14th 2015. We had a beach wedding and it was one of the best days of my life.

A month after the wedding, I found out I was pregnant. Riker was ecstatic when he found out.

Rae Mary Lynch was born on April 3rd 2016. I remember Rydel's happy tears when we told her Rae's full name.

When Rae was one, I found out I was pregnant again. Both Riker and I were really happy since we wanted a fairly big family. When we went to the doctor's, they told me I was having twins!

And so on January 24th 2018, Roxy Kate Lynch and Rory Anthony Lynch were born. We thought it would be nice for the twins to have our middle names.

And so here we are. It's 2022, Riker and I are both 30, Rae is 7 and Roxy and Rory are 5. They are the cutest and happiest little kids I've ever met, and I love them to pieces.

Riker's been away on tour with R5 for six months and we've only spoken to him on the phone and on Skype. I've missed him a lot, but I think the kids have missed him ten times more.

R5 have become huge. Platinum albums; number one records in over 15 different countries; sold out arena tours.

So Riker's been away a lot with the band, but he's back today and both he and kids and I are so excited.

"Mommy!" I hear Rory yell and I run into the living room.

"What?!"

"Is that Daddy?" Rory pointed out of the window towards the very familiar huge black tour bus.

My face must've lit up right at that very moment. "Yep, it is!"

"What's taking him so long?!" Rae whined, folding her arms and stamping her foot.

"He's probably talking to Uncle Rocky or something, honey. He'll be here any second."

Just then, a key could be heard in the door and a voice could be heard calling.

"Did you miss me?!"

Rae squealed and ran out to the hallway, Rory and Roxy at her heels. I chuckled and walked out behind them to see Rae jump into his arms. Riker caught her and hugged her tightly.

"Hey sweetie!" He smiled against her hair as she clung to him.

"Can you let go of Daddy so I can say hi to Rory and Roxy?" Riker asked while laughing, and Rae looked up at him and smiled before kissing his cheek and jumping down.