Chapter 40: Under The Mistletoe

*Becca's POV*

"Babe..." I heard Riker whispering and shaking me slightly. I groaned and turned over, facing the wall of the bunks. Riker chuckled and rolled me back over. "Babe, you've gotta get up."

I opened my eyes a little, squinting in the bright light. I saw Riker crouching down, looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Morning." I mumbled, running a hand through my hair.

"Don't you remember what day it is?!" Riker exclaimed, a shocked expression on his face.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion, but then looked behind Riker to see rows of tinsel hanging off the bunk beds and saw that Riker had a grey sweater on with a very familiar red-nosed reindeer on it.

My eyes widened. "It's Christmas." I gasped, covering my mouth with my hands to hide the huge smile embedded on my face.

Riker nodded, his smile also growing. "Yep!"

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I said slightly louder as I rolled out of bed and jumped up next to Riker.

"Merry Christmas baby." Riker beamed at me as he pulled me into a tight hug.

I put my head on his chest and hugged me as tightly as possible. "Merry Christmas bubs." I said, my voice muffled as I hid it in Riker's chest.

"Now, I will kiss you, but only when I've brushed my teeth. I'm not that unsanitary." I tapped his chest before grabbing my clothes and running into the bathroom.

So, as you've probably guessed, it's Christmastime on the bus! Tour has been absolutely amazing, and I've loved very second that I've spent with the band. Watching them play shows every night made me realise how much they love doing what they do and what phenomenal musicians they really are.

Anyway, I got changed into my Christmas jumper that Stormie gave me. It was navy blue and had Santa on it. Everyone had a Christmas sweater and it was tour tradition that we all had to wear the jumpers when the season came. I teamed the jumper with a pair of black leggings and I threw on my white fluffy slippers. I brushed my hair out and left it wavy before opening the bathroom door.

Riker almost fell through the door when I opened it. I laughed as his eyes widened.

"You just couldn't wait for that kiss, could you?" I smirked as I pulled him out of the bathroom. He pushed me against the bunk beds and put his hands on my hips, instantly connecting our lips. I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

We pulled away and I kissed him on the cheek quickly before dragging him towards the living room. I immediately saw everybody else sitting around the living room, and within a few seconds Riker and I were trampled by everybody else hugging us and shouting "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas guys." I chuckled as we all sat down again.

"Can we open presents now, Mom?! Becca's up!" Ross whined.

Stormie giggled. "Yeah, you can."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, Becca, here are your presents!" Rydel squealed as she passed me a huge stack of presents.

My eyes widened. "Woah, guys, you didn't have to get me anything."

"Don't be silly! Of course we got you things, honey!" Stormie protested, smiling widely.

I smiled at her before picking up the first present.

"That's from me." Ross smirked as I began unwrapping the present. The present was fairly small, and when the wrap was all gone, I saw a brown box. I opened it and gasped as I saw a pair of black Ray Ban sunglasses. I'd been wanting a pair for a long time but had never saved up enough money to buy them.