Chapter 39: Tour

*Becca's POV*

"Flight 1405 to Virginia is now boarding at Gate 8."

I stood up, brushing the creases out of my shirt before grabbing my bag and heading towards Gate 8.

I was currently in LAX Airport, about to get on my flight to meet the band in Virginia, where I would stay with them for the remaining 3 months for their tour!

I got so excited I almost skipped down the airport. It had only been a week and a half, but I was already missing Riker. I suppose I'm having withdrawal symptoms since I've only just got back together with him.

Before getting to the gate, I quickly checked over myself to make sure I looked presentable: I had a grey shirt on with Minnie Mouse in the centre of it, a pair of denim skinny jeans and my black converse. I was holding my black cardigan that Riker gave me in my hand just in case the plane was cold. I also had a bright red satchel draped across me. My hair was down and wavy and I had minimal makeup on.

I quickly smiled at my outfit before heading towards the gate. I gave the flight attendant my boarding pass and made my way down the endless-seeming tunnel before eventually getting to the plane.

I sat by the window, and at the moment, nobody was sitting next to me. So I decided to do what every other girl does on a plane. Take a selfie.

I smiled at the camera and snapped the picture before posting it on my Twitter.

'@bechudson7 - Virginia, here I come. B-)."

I attached the photo before posting it, and a little girl of around 6 and a woman who I was guessing was her mother came and sat next to me.

"Hi!" The girl exclaimed, smiling up at me.

I giggled. "Hey sweetie! What's your name?"

"My name's Lexi!" The little girl beamed.

"Well it's very nice to meet you, Lexi! I'm Becca." I smiled at her and then turned to her mother.

"I'm so sorry, Lexi will literally talk to anybody." Lexi's mom chuckled apologetically.

My smile widened. "It's no problem, it's nice to have somebody to talk to since I'm on my own! I'm Becca, by the way." I extended my hand for the woman to shake.

Lexi's mother shook my hand, smiling brightly. "Nice to meet you, Becca, I'm Chrissie."

My phone beeped with a Twitter mention, and I looked at it quickly to see that Riker had replied to my tweet.

'@rikerr5 - can't wait to see you, missed you so much:0 love you:*'

I blushed and replied quickly with: '@bechudson7 - love you too:*'

"Why are your cheeks red, Becca?" Lexi asked me, making my head snap up.

"Oh, uh...I just had a message from my boyfriend." I blushed even more.

"Aww, that's cute! Is that why you're going to Virginia? To see him?" Chrissie cooed.

I nodded a little. "Yeah. You may know who he is. His name is Riker Lynch and he's in the band R5."

"Oh, I've heard of them! I hear their songs on the radio all the time! They aren't half bad!" Chrissie exclaimed, making me giggle in return.

"So basically, I'm going to join them on tour." I beamed, placing my phone in my bag as we were about to take off. "Anyway, what are you doing in Virginia?"

"We're going to visit Grandma and Grandpa!" Lexi cut in, making me laugh.

"We're spending Christmas at my parents' house, and the whole family is coming." Chrissie smiled.