Chapter 44: Tornado

*Becca's POV*

"God, it seems like forever since I've been here!" I exclaimed as I took in the smell of my Aunt Kathy's farm. I'd arrived in Dallas around an hour ago and we had to drive out into the middle of nowhere to get to my aunt's land. But it was worth it, because the views were amazing, I got to see family and we were near some electricity poles so I could contact Riker.

"Well, you need to come here more often then, missy!" My Uncle David smiled as he took my suitcase up to the guest bedroom.

"Is that who I think it is?!" I heard a very familiar voice yell from the living room. I squealed and ran in to see my 16-year old cousin, Molly, sitting on the sofa.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, running and hugging her tightly.

"Woah, Bec, calm down. You're gonna make us both tip over." My cousin laughed as she hugged me back. "I'm so excited that you're here!"

"So am I!' I giggled.

"Girls!" I heard Aunt Kathy yell. We walked into the huge farmhouse kitchen to see my aunt sitting at the table reading a newspaper. "We're gonna have a girly night tonight. We'll watch movies and tell each other all about what's been going on in the last few months. How does that sound?"

Molly and I both nodded eagerly, making my aunt chuckle and go back to her newspaper.

"C'mon, I wanna show you the views from my bedroom! You can see the horses in the stables!" Molly started pulling me towards the stairs and I smiled to myself.

It was amazing to have family back.

---------------------------------------------------------

"So they're living in New York now?" My aunt questioned, sipping on her tea. She was obviously referring to my parents and brother and sister.

I nodded, putting my cup down. "They've been out there for around 4 months now."

"How are you coping on your own?" Molly asked.

"I'm good. I'm not alone...I kinda have a boyfriend." I blushed.

"Oh my god! Spill the deets!" Molly exclaimed, making me laugh.

"Well. His name is Riker, he's the same age as me, he's got blonde hair, he's around 6'2, and he's the most adorable boy I've ever met." I gushed, smiling like an idiot.

"Aww!" My aunt and cousin cooed simultaneously.

"Can we see a picture of him?" Molly asked. I nodded and pulled out my phone, showing them my lock screen, which was a picture of Riker and I on tour. We were sitting on the tour bus, and I didn't realise Rydel had taken my phone and snapped a picture of us. Riker was lying with his head on my lap and I was playing with his hair, and we were laughing about something.

I showed them another photo of Riker and I outside the Lynches' house when Riker had taken me to an awards show. He was in a nice shirt and jeans and I had a kimono and jeans on.

"Aw, Bec, he's so cute!" Molly smiled at me as I blushed.

"How long have you two been together?" My aunt asked, smiling brightly at me.

"Almost a year." I beamed. I decided to cut out the breakup since I know I didn't want to talk about it again.

"We'll have to meet him sometime!" Aunt Kathy grinned.

I nodded. "I'll have to bring him down here! I bet he'd love it."

We continued talking for a while, but soon decided to go to bed since we had to be up early in the morning. We were going horse riding in the morning and then going down to the town to take a look around.