Chapter 43: Home Sweet Home

"Home sweet home!" Riker sighed as we walked into our apartment for the first time in months.

We had come back from the tour yesterday, and after a long few months, we knew we needed to come home.

Riker obviously moved back in, and we brought all of his stuff with us today so he could unpack.

"It feels weird being back here." Riker started. "I mean, I stayed at my Mom's after we broke up and then we went on tour, so it's kinda strange being here. But it feels like home."

I smiled up at him, kissing him quickly before putting his suitcase in the bedroom.

"So what do you wanna do?" Riker asked as he sprawled out across the bed.

"Well, I've got to pack." I stated. Riker looked up and looked kinda confused, which made me laugh. "I'm going to see my aunt, remember?"

A look of realisation spread across Riker's face. "Oh yeah!" I laughed, setting my suitcase on the bed. "But we've just got back. Why do you have to go again?" Riker whined.

"Because I haven't seen my aunt in ages and she doesn't actually know about my parents' move to NY yet." I chuckled a little under my breath. "Anyway, I'm only in Dallas for a week, then I'll be back!"

Riker's arms were suddenly around me. "A week is too long without you." He mumbled into my hair, kissing the side of my head.

"You lasted months without me, babe. You'll be fine." I slightly chuckled, suddenly sorry for bringing THAT situation up.

Riker sighed and retracted his arms from around me. I felt my face droop, but Riker soon spun me round so I could face him properly.

"That is never gonna happen again, ok?" Riker stated, his hands on my cheeks and his fingers rubbing my cheekbones. I sighed and nodded, and Riker's hands fell down my arms until they reached my own, intertwining the both of our hands together.

"I love you." Riker said, making me look up into his eyes.

I smiled a little. "I love you too." I squeezed his hands and leant up to kiss him. We pulled away after a few seconds and Riker hugged me tightly.

"I honestly missed you so much when we broke up." Riker mumbled, placing his forehead on top of my head.

I looked up at him, my arms around his stomach and his around my waist. "Really?"

Riker nodded insistently. "Yeah. I would always be thinking of you, even at times when I shouldn't be. And it got really hard for me to think of you with someone else."

This shocked me. Riker and I hadn't really had a proper conversation about how we felt post-breakup, so this was new to me.

"Well, it got really hard for me to see you with someone else." I let out a low laugh. "Especially since you were on the cover of over half the magazines in the stores."

"Were you jealous?" Riker asked me with a smirk. I punched his chest lightly, but nodded sheepishly, looking down at the floor and blushing.

Riker lifted my head with his fingers and kissed me quickly. "Don't worry. I would be jealous if you went out with someone else too."

I laughed shyly and nodded. "Now would you mind letting go of me so I can pack?"

"Yes, I do mind. I'm keeping you, because if you don't pack, you don't go." Riker smirked, pulling me closer.

I traced his muscles up and down his arms. "But I have to, babe, you know that."

Riker sighed, his chest moving in a sharp fashion. "I know, I think I'm just gonna have to live with Mom again for a week. I don't wanna live here without you."

I laughed. "Believe me, it's not nice being lonely here."

Riker's face dropped. "Oh, babe, I'm sorry I brought it up. I didn't want to you think of the breakup again."

I shook my head. "Don't worry. I'm over it."

Riker nodded, kissing my forehead lightly.

"You gonna let me go now?" I asked Riker, laughing to myself.

Riker nodded again, this time reluctantly letting me go and leaving me to turn around and fold the few remaining pieces of clothing into my suitcase.

Eventually I was done, and Riker, who had been watching me while lying on the bed the whole time, pulled me down into the bed.

"Cuddle with me." He pleaded, pulling me closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around him tightly, stuffing my face into his chest. This would probably be the last time we would get to spend together, since later we were going to Stormie's for dinner and tomorrow morning I had to leave to go to the airport.

"You'll be fine without me, don't worry." I leant up and kissed his cheek lightly.

Riker would be fine without me, but little did I know that I wouldn't be fine without Riker. Not fine at all.

A/N: sorry it's kinda short again:/ there's some drama coming soon;)

I'm thinking of ending this fanfic at 50 chapters so it's the same length as Sparks, BUT I've got a Rocky fanfic coming soon:)

You should go check out the preview of it on my page;)

IM SO CLOSE TO 100 FOLLOWERS OH MY GOD GUYS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!:*

I'm so happy I want to cry:)

Thanks for reading by the way guys! This fanfic has got so many reads and I'm really proud of it:) so thanks for reading:)

Em :) x