Chapter 1: Friendzoned

A/N: hey guys! So here's the first chapter of my Riker fanfic! Enjoy!:)

Vote/comment/share

Em :) x

Pic of Becca over there ---->

*Becca's POV*

I brushed out any creases in my outfit as I checked myself over in the coffee shop bathroom's mirror. Since it was the middle of May, I wore a blue Hollister dress with white flowers on it. I had a thin white cardigan over and a pair of white gladiator sandals.

Oh, I'm sorry, let me introduce myself!

My name's Becca's Hudson and I'm 22 years old. I have a younger brother, Chris, who's 17, and a younger sister, Natalie, who's 16. I live in an apartment in the hustle and bustle of LA, I work as a professional make-up artist to the stars: I've made up the likes of J-Lo, Kim Kardashian and Rhianna! I've got blonde hair which sweeps down to the middle of my back, hazel-green eyes and I'm around 5'7. Since I've lived in LA all my life, I have a pretty good tan too!

Anyway, every Wednesday morning, I meet this guy at the local coffee shop downtown. His name is Riker and he's SO cute: short blonde hair, deep brown eyes, around 6'1, VERY muscular. I blush just thinking about him!

We've been meeting up ever since the day we bumped into each other in the coffee shop. LITERALLY.

~Flashback~

I frustratedly looked at my wristwatch as I waited in line for a coffee to go. The time was 8:30am. I had a photo shoot to go to at 9:15; Taylor Swift doesn't like to be kept waiting!

There were around 3 people in front of me, but the service was moving at a snail's pace, so I wasn't moving anytime soon.

My phone suddenly rang, and the caller ID showed it was my PA, Amber. She told me that Taylor Swift had cancelled due to illness, so I wouldn't have to do the photo shoot anymore!

I inwardly groaned. There goes half a day's pay!

Just as I thought my day couldn't get any worse, I suddenly felt boiling hot liquid dripping down my blouse.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I heard a male's voice say next to me. I turned to witness the presence of possibly the cutest boy I'd ever seen in my entire life.

"It's no problem." I replied coolly, dabbing my top with a paper napkin.

"Here, lemme buy you a coffee to make up for this." The mystery boy stated, sitting me down at a table by the window and helping me clean up.

"Sure, ok!" I replied with a small smile as the boy walked off. Moments later, he was back with two coffee cups.

"Hey, how'd you get the coffee so fast?! Have you seen the queue?" I laughed slightly.

"I know the owner of this place, so they get me coffee whenever I want it!" The boy chuckled, handing me my drink.

"Thank you." I smiled, sipping the warmth.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to tip my coffee over you. I tripped!" The boy exclaimed guiltily as he sat opposite me.

"Honestly, it's no problem! I've got the majority of the coffee off my shirt anyway." I laughed.

"So, what's your name?" The boy asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Becca. Becca Hudson." I beamed.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Becca! I'm Riker." The boy finally revealed his name as we shook hands.

We began to engross ourselves in convosation, getting to know each other. It turned out we had a lot in common! He told me he was in a band, I told him I was a celebrity make-up artist, we found out we were both 22, and that both our favourite drink was coffee!