Chapter 20: The Old Riker's Back

*Becca's POV*

It was the day after mine and Delly's little 'meeting', and we knew what we had to do. Rydel had told all of the boys so they knew what was going on too.

It was currently lunchtime, and I had gone over to the Lynches so we could carry out our plan to get Riker's memory back.

I was sitting down on the sofa in the middle of Riker and Rydel when Rydel nudged me, and I gave her a nod for her to start the plan.

"Hey, Rik, can you come upstairs with me for a sec, please?" She asked Riker sweetly, smiling at him.

He smiled back. "Sure!" He walked up the stairs with Delly and as soon as they were out of earshot, I turned to Rocky, Ross, Ryland and Ratliff.

"Ok, guys, you ready?" I asked them as they all smiled widely.

There was a chorus of "Yeah!"s and one by one, the boys made their way upstairs to talk to Riker, until eventually I was left alone.

Let's just hope this plan works, otherwise I may have lost Riker forever.

*Rydel's POV*

All of us were sitting in the living room talking and laughing when I thought that the time was right to start mine and Becca's plan.

I nudged her gently, and she smiled at me and nodded, sending me a look which said 'let's do this'. I looked over her to talk to Riker.

"Hey, Rik, can you come upstairs with me for a sec, please?" I asked him, smiling at him with bright eyes.

"Sure!" He replied as he gave me a smile and we went up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I shut the door behind me as Riker questioned worriedly, "Uh, Del, should I be scared?"

I giggled. "No! Not at all. This is good, not bad." I took his hand and walked him over to the bed, where there were a few photo albums lying on it.

"What are these?" Riker asked, pointing to the albums. I sighed a little.

"When you lost your memory, you forgot possibly the most important person to you in the whole entire world. That person was your girlfriend." I told him, watching his worrying features turn to confusion. I heard the door open behind us. The plan was working.

"What? That's not right! Dianna was my girlfriend until you told me that I broke up with her!" Riker protested, clearly extremely confused.

"Riker, when you broke up with Dianna, you had feelings for another girl." Rocky told Riker as he and Ross walked into the room holding their phones.

"Who?! Guys, this isn't funny. I'm really confused!" Riker whined.

"A girl who is pretty, funny, sweet and everything you could wish for in a great girlfriend." Ryland announced as he and Ratliff strolled in after the others.

"GUYS, WHO IS IT?!" Riker yelled in annoyance and confusion.

"Take a look at the phones and the photo albums." I told Riker, opening one of them.

Riker looked at the first picture and his eyes widened. "Becca?! Becca's my girlfriend?! Why didn't anybody tell me?!"

"Just keep looking." I persisted, flipping the pages over.

*Riker's POV*

Everything was confusing me! How was Becca my girlfriend? I've only known her for a month or so!

"Just keep looking." Rydel told me.

I looked through the photo albums, which appeared to be Becca's, and saw pictures of us together, going on dates, having fun, cuddling, kissing, everything!