First day!

I got to school around 7:45. Classes started at 8 so I had time to find my locker get my books and look over my schedule one more time. Me and Kay had our first class together. Biology. I swear biology at 8:15 in the morning is like DEATH! We headed to homeroom and sat down together. This really cute guy walked in and say next to me. I was calm on the outside but flipping out on the inside! He had dark hair and dark eyes, he was pretty tall and had BEAUTIFUL teeth! O.M.G they were so white! I was snapped out of my trance by him talkin to me. "Hey darlin what's your name?" "Uhh Jenna Myrick what about you?" "Thomas Bryan but my middle name is Luther so people call me Luke! What's ur next class?" "Biology... Shoot me now" he chuckled and said "me too" "sweet!!!!"

Luke's POV
Holy crap. This Jenna girl is the hottest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to get to know her more!!! We didn't have anymore classes together till after lunch so I told her to find me and we would eat together! I think I really like her!!!!

Jenna's POV
me and Luke ate lunch together! We got to know each other a lot more! Now it's time for classes.... Yay... Me and Luke's locker are 1 apart from each other! This group of girls have been like scoutin me out i don't know what their issue is..... When I got to my locker I got all my books out that i needed for the rest of the day. I turned around and there were the girls. Crap. One of them I'm guessin the 'leader' said "well well, what do we have here? somebody's trying to steal my Lukey." The she hauled of and punched me. Luke saw what was happening and caught me. Kayla was near so she took care if the girls! Kayla probably knocked her teeth out but it's ok... She deserved it. Then I just started to cry. Everybody was looking at me! Luke stood me up and hugged me. I felt so safe in his big muscular arms. He asked me if I was ok and I said yeah so we went on with classes.

~~~~end of day~~~~

Thank The Lord! Today is over! Luke walked me out to my truck. He was about to leave then he stopped "hey um Jenna c-c-can I have ur number?" "of course you can" I ripped out a scrap piece if paper and wrote down my number! "Thanks darlin" gosh that cute little southern accent gets to me every time he talks! "Your welcome! see ya later" "alright" that's not a bad way to end the day!