Chapter 28

Luke's POV

I wake up and its about 7:00 so i just lay there with Jen curled up next to me. It's been six weeks since the accident and me and Jenna are back to normal. I get my cast off today too!

About an hour later she slowly starts to wake up. " Luke why are you staring at me like that? its really creepy." "good morning to you too baby." "thanks but why?" "because I love watching you sleep! your so cute!" "thanks I guess." then we both laughed. I leaned over and kissed her lips very gently. "Hey luke?" "yeah darlin" "I want to take a little vacation back home to see everybody." I haven't seen them since I came here!" "That sounds cool! can I come?" "yes dummy why do you think I told you if you couldn't come." I shrugged my shoulders.

Jenna's POV

"Alright I'm going to run do you wonna come?" "yep!" "Ok" I get out of bed and grab a light blue sports bra ( I don't wear a shirt when I run... Luke loves it) and black Nike shorts with light blue on the side. I walk into the bathroom and change then I brush my teeth. "alright babe you ready to go?" "yep" "why don't you have a shirt Luke?" "to drive you crazy while we run." "well it's working. and I know you love it when I only wear a this bra." "you bet I love it." then he ran over, picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.... my face was at his butt. Handsome devil.

We ran about 3.5 miles then came back in to get ready to get Luke's cast off. I hopped in the shower and washed really good cuz I sweat a lot. Then I realized I started my period... ugh! I hate bein a girl sometimes. I put on pad cuz I hate tampons. once I got out i put on short white shorts and a blue and green striped v-neck. I walked out and came in our room. Apparently he went to the guest shower.

Luke's POV

I got out of the shower and put on khaki shorts and a blue v-neck. I walked in our room and noticed that Jen had on the same shade of blue. "Jen we're twinsies!!!!" I said in a preppy girl voice. She laughed and said "Luke shut up. Come on or we'll be late." "yes ma'am." I slid on flip flops and she put on sandals.

We hopped in my truck and drove to the doctor. we waited for what seemed like forever then we got called back. in no time we were walking out.

Jenna's POV

"Jen you wanna grab something to eat" "sure" "where do ya wanna go?" "OOOHHHH!!!!!!! TEXAS ROAD HOUSE! I WANT STEAK!" "whoa... Ok baby."

We get there and walk in but Luke stops walking. "Luke what are you doing?" "umm lets eat somewhere else." oh no he didn't just tell me that we weren't eating at one of my favorite places on earth. "Luke what's going on?" "ill tell you later. Just go back to the truck." "Luke tell me rig-" "hey baby." this slut walked up to Luke and started stroking his abdomen area. " oh who's this" she said pointing to me. "Im his girlfriend and who are you slut?" "luke you know you don't love her. Come and love on me. You know you want me in bed like we used to do." Oh the nerve of this girl. I punched her in the face... crap. I ran out to the truck and hoped in.

Luke's POV

So my ex Chelsea just came up to us and Jen punched her and ran out. I ran out after her and found her in the truck crying. I got in on my side and scooted over beside her. "Baby girl I'm sorry. We only dated for 10 days. I realized that she was with me just to try to get sex." "so did y'all do 'it'?" She said through sobs "NO! I promise with all my heart." "I believe you." "thank you Jen." I leaned over and kissed her good then pulled away. "Lets go home and order pizza ok?" "ok."

On the ride home I could tell something was still wrong "Darlin what's wrong?" "I feel kinda bad for punching her. It was just in the heat of the moment." "don't feel bad. she deserved it and much more. I love you baby." "I love you too Lukey!" with that we pulled into the driveway and ate our pizza then snuggled the rest of the day.