Chapter 32

Jenna's POV

I wake up and realize I'm on the floor. What the heck. I look up and see Luke, Gary, Kim, Jacob and Brittany. "What in the world...?" I asked getting up and sitting down on the couch beside Luke. "how did I end up on the floor." "I have no idea." Luke said.

We decided to get ready and go to my parents grave. This should be fun... note the sarcasm. We get to our room and look at Luke and say "Im gonna get in the shower." "Ok darlin. I love you! Remember I'm gonna be here for you not just today but forever. If need anything please don't be afraid to talk to me ok?" "Thanks Luke." I said starting to cry. "Baby girl why are you cryin?" He said walking over to me and wrapping me in a hug. "I don't know. Im on my period and today being the day that it is... I just want to lay in bed all day and cry." "I understand well actually I don't about the period part but you what I mean." "Thomas Luther I love you so much!!" I said kissing him real good. "I love you too baby!"

Luke's POV

Jen gets out of the shower and then I get in. Once I wash off I hop out and put on some shorts and a tshirt I walk in the living room and sit down beside Jen. "alright breakfast is ready!" Kim says and we all go eat.

After breakfast we all leave to go meet Jenna's other uncle Bob and his wife Tonia at her parents grave.

Jenna's POV

We get to the cemetery and I see my uncle bob and run up to him and hug him. "Hey baby girl!" He whispered in my ear. "Hey uncle bob." I said softly.

After we finished at the grave we decided to go out to eat. We ended up going to oOlive Garden.

~next day~

Luke's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock... 8:00 a.m. I just laid there and stroked Jenna's hair. her i eyes looked red and puffy like she'd been crying. After a little while she woke up. "Good morning sunshine." "good morning Lukey." "have you been crying?" "Maybe." "why sweetheart." She started to tear up again. "I just couldn't sleep last night. The thought of my mom and dad. The moment I found out they had been killed replayed in my mind a million times." "I'm so sorry babe why didnt you wake me up I would have helped you." "I didn't because you looked so peaceful and I didn't want to bother you and I didn't want you to have to listen to me cry and I didn-" I cut her off by crashing my lips onto hers.

Jenna's POV

Once I started telling Luke why I didn't wake him up he cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine. he was half way on top of me.... Shirtless. ugh. why? His tongue begged for entrance so I accepted. it explored every single place in my mouth as I explored his. Right as we were doing this we heard the door open. Luke pulled out immediately. "Jen, ken and Mary wan-" he paused as he looked up and saw Luke breaking the kiss. uh oh. "Uh Jen. Can I talk to you alone." "um sure" I got up and walked out with Gary. "look Jen." oh boy. here we go.

A/N: ok hey guys. Here's a cliffhanger kinda! Hope y'all are liking this sstory!!! Sorry I haven't updated. My life has been WACKO! Love y'all!!!!!