Chapter 17

Jenna's POV

Me and Kayla got to the dress store and walked in. I was looking or light blue and Kayla was looking for light green! I can't wait to find the right dress!!! We walk around for what seems like forever. When finally, after trying on TONS of dresses i found the perfect one! It is beautiful! it was light blue with some sequence on the top! it also shows off my boobs a little...Luke is gonna flip!!! i tried it on with a pair of shoes that had a little heel. It fit perfectly!!! No alterations!!!! We looked around some more for Kayla and she found a perfect one also it was light green and strapless. It had some sequence at the top also! She tried it on with the same shoes i am getting and her dress fit perfectly also!!!!!! We go the front and pay! "Yay!!!! I am so excited for prom!" Kayla said as we walked out of the store. "I know girl!!! I am too. Sinc both our dresses came with dorky little purses lets take our dresses home and hide them then go find the guys and bring the purses so they are sure they've got the right color ties!" "Ok! I'll call Carter and tell him we are coming in a few" "ok"

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥 (Since I don't know how to post pics on here I'm gonna post them on Instagram!!!!! I will post pics of both their dresses!!! Go follow me to see them @lukebryanfans1976). 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

We go home and put away our dresses in a super secret place and leave to go meet the guys. We get to where they are and walk in. We bring the stupid little purses too. When we get to them they both have a tux and tie on. And Holy crap does Luke look good. Just sayin... "Hey baby!" Luke says and kisses me! "hey baby! we brought these little purse things that we ain"t gonna use so you can compare color." "ok! lets see how it looks!"

Luke's POV

Jenna and kayla came with thier little purses and we compared colors. we heard Kayla say "oh my gosh they are the exact same color!" Then they started making out. Like ew.... "Get a room you two. good gosh!" I said then Carter said " oh yeah like you and Jenna have never made out." "ok you have a point...." "thats what i thought!!!" We all laughed then me and jenna compared colors. Ours was perfect also! i said in a girly voice "OMG! It's tots adorbs! Yay!!!!" then i started clapping like a sissy girl "Luke stop clapping like freakin seal. good grief!" Jenna said laughing. After all that excitement me and Carter went and changed then came back out. We paid then we all walked out. "Hey Jen do you wonna go catch a movie. i drove separate!" "sure! whats on?" "grown ups 2!!" "ok Sounds good! Bye yall!" She said to Kayla and Carter. then we all left. Me and Jenna headed to the movie theater. when we got there we bought our tickets then got a HUGE popcorn and a HUGE drink. We got to our seats and laughed our butts off at the movie! I am so ready for prom!!!!